MY bulk cycle log.

Awesome Jounal mike! I wish more people would do stuff like this. Keep up the hard work bro!

Thank you. It helps me as well. I figure if I can help some guys help at the same time then thats even better!!

Monday- Day 23

Dbol-40mgs

Training- Back/Traps
Very good workout. I did not do a whole lot of exercises, but the ones I did were balls to the walls! My strength is still going up slowly. I think I could have done better at the DL, but the back pumps were insane. They are actually getting pretty bad. It sometimes cramps up even at work.

Anyway here are some numbers:

Deadlift- 135x10; 225x5; 315x5; 405x5; 455x4
DB Row- 100x12; 120x10; 140x10; 150x8
Hammer Low Row- 90eaX12; 135eaX10; 180eaX8
Hammer Shrugs- 200x10; 290x10; 340x8; 380x7

Comments:
I am feeling very good. I am a little sick of food, but still getting all of my meals in. I can't wait to weigh myself on Wed., I know I have gained more weight. I feel just big! All my clothes are fitting tight and it is getting harder to move.
Suprisingly the bloat has been kept to a minimum. I was going to start taking Arimidex, but I have held off. My waist has obviously gotten a little bigger, but still not bad. I still have most of my abs...well a softer version!!!LOL

Tuesday- Day 24

Dbol-40mgs

Training-Day Off

Comments:
Nothing really to comment on. I am looking foward to my chest workout tomorrow. I am also excited about seeing how much I weigh.
I can't beleive that I will already be coming off Dbol in a few days. It is about the right time though. The back pumps are getting a little out of hand. It is starting to get tight even sitting at my desk or if I stand for any length of time.

Wed.-Day 25

Dbol-40mgs
Test-250mgs
Eq-200mgs

Weight-220!!(Up 19 lbs!!:D)

Training- Chest/Biceps
Awesome workout. My strength is still going up. My pumps were insane. I finally put a tank top on to workout and I can't beleive how good I look. I am looking pretty massive right now. I took some pics tonight. I should have those up by next week.

Incline DB Press- 60x12; 80x10; 110x10; 130x8
Weighted dips- 90x10; 115x8; 135x6
Flat DB Press- 80x10; 100x10; 110x8; 110x7(not bad considering it was my last set)
Standing Bar Curl- 75x16; 95x14; 115x10
Seated Preacher Curl- 75x10; 95x9; 105x7
DB Hammer Curls- 40x10; 50x7

Comments-
I am just feeling incredible right now. It is getting pretty hard getting used to all this weight. I am so happy to see the scale where it is. The good thing is that most of it is pretty lean. You will see the pics.

Really nice journal Mike.

I have a couple of questions:

How do you calculate fat grams, protien grams and carb grams?

What is a good # of carb grams to eat while cutting?

Do you ever do upper body injections / spot?

Finally, tell me about how you shop for food and when you prepare it? Do you buy the beef at Cosco in bulk and freeze it? Also do you cook once a week or everyday?

Keep up the great job, CrazyMike!

I have a book that has nutrition facts for just about every food you can think of. I used to weigh my food to get exact numbers, but after a while you get used to knowing what a certain portion weighs.

It is hard to say x number of carbs is good to eat for cutting. There are a lot of variables to take into consideration. Personally I eat only moderate carbs even when bulking(under 400g). So when dieting I am around 150g.

I don't do spot injections just yet. I have done the delts before, but I just prefer glutes. Less pain and a BIG canvas to work on!!LOL

I usually just buy my food at a regular grocery store like Albertson's. I just look for sales. I(or rather my GF) prepare my food on Sunday to last the week. I usually cook about 12 steaks and 6lbs. of ground beef to last me the most of the week. Sometimes I go out to eat, so it all evens out.
Breakfast I cook everyday though. I prepare the eggs the night before. I crack them open into a cup and store it in the fridge. Then I cook it up in the morning.

Thanks for the compliment!!
Hope that this helps!

are you taking multiple injections weekly of test or all 500mg on one day? what kind of sides did you experience that you know was cause by d-bol?

I am doing twice a week inj. Sun/Wed.
I have not noticed any sides as of yet. A little water ret., but that is normal. And actually it is minimal.

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TAKING 500MG A WEEK FOR A FIRST CYCLE OR 250MG ALSO WHAT ABOUT D-BOL TO KICK START THE CYCLE OR IS IT TOO MUCH FOR A FIRST? THANKSS

Hurry with the pics BigMike...the suspense is killing me. ( in 2 weeks I start the same cycle) Fort Dodge EQ/Test Suspension/D_Bol. You have layed this journal out in incredible form. Great job and keep it up!

Thanks Boogs. I just took them yesterday. I don't have a digital camera. So I still have to get the film developed.

Have patience!!

Thursday- Day 26

Dbol-40mgs

Training- Legs
Very good workout considering my ass was killing me from Sundays injection. Again my squat was a little low cause of back pumps. I will be off Dbol in a couple days so we will see if I can get that weight up more in a couple weeks.
All in all it was good though.

Squats- 135x15; 225x12; 315x10; 405x6; 405x6
Leg press- 490x15; 690x10

Lying DB leg curl- 45x12; 55x10; 65x8
Standing leg curl- 60x12; 70x10; 80x10; 90x8

Comments:
I saw a guy at the gym that I have not seen in awhile. He was trippin off how much size I gained. I told him I was 220, and he thought I was a lot more than that. Which is pretty good considering I was working out legs so my upper body was not pumped at all.

Back