MY bulk cycle log.

The doc called me yesterday to give me my results. I had him check for the following:

Test-548-Good
Liver-Slightly elevated(Can't complain after running dbols for 8 weeks)
Kidney-Good
Sugar-Good
Thyroid-Good

He said he is going to have me take another test next week to just test for the liver values.
He said it is only slightly elevated and nothing to worry about as of right now.

By the way I have Kaiser, and all of this was free of charge!

I told him that I had been taking OTC supplements like andro and wanted to check my levels!

And this is 6 weeks after cycle.

i just had a quick question.... i am on my second week of a cycle of decca and im not seeing any results. it is decca 300 qv. is that junk?

You are asking the wrong person brotha!
I have never tried Deca, so I can't tell you. From what I remember though, I thought Deca takes a few weeks to kick in. So you you should start seeing results in the next week or 2. That is why people say to run it for 10-12 weeks. Because you don't start to see results till like week 4 or so.

Just to give an update. I think this is my 8th week off.
I am actually starting to gain weight again. And my strength is going up too. My weight is at 227 right now.
I will be going back to the doctors to get a recheck in about a week or so.
I am starting to plan out my next cycle, which will start in early Sept.
I will be running Fina and test for sure, not sure if I will add anything. I am going to do my first Fina conversion at the end of this month.

Hopefully this next cycle will get me to the 245 mark, or at least close to it!

Back