275x5
315x5
365x5
415x5
455x4 ******PR
500x2 ******PR

titan SHirt on 3 boards
500x1
525xbomb no boards (I didn't miss it press wise. I tried to touch it and it got kind of out of control. )

I do not find this shirt comfortable. It is very difficult to put on. I really don;t like it. It's well made but it's going to take quite a bit of practice to get this thing to work. There is alot of potential in this shirt. I'd estimate that this shirt should be worth about 700 pounds.

Inzer shirt on
515x1 *****PR

THis shirt doesn't fit me right but I love it. The arms are good the chest plate is too good and i'm not sure about how many miles are on the shirt. Denim is much more comfortable hands down.

All in all i'm dissapointed with my shirt bench and the progrress there. I need to spend more time in it and i'm going to . I have a meet in 4 weeks on may 20th and I need to get seroius about this. I'm shooting for 600 in the inzer shirt and i'm goingto put the toitian on the shelf for now. I am going to keep it though.

Last edited:
have you done any simulated meet benching in ur training
meaning puasing and waiting for the press command and waiting for the rack command etc??

blackbeard said:
have you done any simulated meet benching in ur training
meaning puasing and waiting for the press command and waiting for the rack command etc??

Yes. I'm not raw benching this meet though so it really isn't an issue. I have practiced it.

Today I talked with Bill Crawford. I am going to his gym for a workout next week and I met with the mcaslin's tonight to sheck out my predicament. My inxer needs to be taken in 2 " ion the chest plate! How much help do you think it was giving me being that big? Haha. No wonder I wasn't getting anything out of the shirt.

To the tailor shop tommorrow fofr me.

roccodart440 said:
Yes. I'm not raw benching this meet though so it really isn't an issue. I have practiced it.

Today I talked with Bill Crawford. I am going to his gym for a workout next week and I met with the mcaslin's tonight to sheck out my predicament. My inxer needs to be taken in 2 " ion the chest plate! How much help do you think it was giving me being that big? Haha. No wonder I wasn't getting anything out of the shirt.

To the tailor shop tommorrow fofr me.

not sure what you mean by raw benching???
pasuing or pressing/racking on command doenst mater if you are raw or shirted if you lift in the APF/AAPF WPC/WPO

Crawford will definitely be albe to lend you a hand

blackbeard said:
not sure what you mean by raw benching???
pasuing or pressing/racking on command doenst mater if you are raw or shirted if you lift in the APF/AAPF WPC/WPO

true but pausing in a shirt is very easy compared to pauseing raw.

I hit 500x2 and smoked 545x1 tonihgt

95x10
135x10

4 board
225x5
275x3
315x3
365x3

Inzer shirt
405x3 ********** PR
455x3 **********PR
500x2 Touched both *****PR