Whatever it takes!!

squats-185x12, 245x8, 245x8, 225x9-135x12 (narrow)

leg press- 18 plates x 7, 18plates x 7, 10 plates x 15 (feet together)

walkin lunges- 40x fail, 40x fail, 40x fail

leg ext- 110x6-75x6-50x8

that was it...it was ok could have been more intense...

rookie03 said:
thats the most shredded i ever seen your back in all your pics! hows your weight?

the avatar pic is one in the group i took last. you saw those. haven't taken any since then. i am hanging around 172-176 depending on what's in my stomach etc.

hahaha sorry i was on propyoxyene ( cant spell it) and i was fucked up ready to go to sleep... they help me sleep! I know your name isnt todd...haha dont know what the hell i was thinking...

Ok so here goes... last week i hit hams/bi;s... still around the same weight same training programs... I am gonna be doin back tonight...probly bb rows, t bar, deads, lat pulls... its weird i woke up today and my muscle in the middle of my back hurts so bad that when i take a deep breath it knocks the air outta me... still havent stepped on the scale...

one thing i know about my previous cycle is that i may have lost all my weight i gained on it (intentionally) but it made my muscles more mature and less soft looking... and that was worth the while!

rookie03 said:
hahaha sorry i was on propyoxyene ( cant spell it) and i was fucked up ready to go to sleep... they help me sleep! I know your name isnt todd...haha dont know what the hell i was thinking...

Ok so here goes... last week i hit hams/bi;s... still around the same weight same training programs... I am gonna be doin back tonight...probly bb rows, t bar, deads, lat pulls... its weird i woke up today and my muscle in the middle of my back hurts so bad that when i take a deep breath it knocks the air outta me... still havent stepped on the scale...

one thing i know about my previous cycle is that i may have lost all my weight i gained on it (intentionally) but it made my muscles more mature and less soft looking... and that was worth the while!

Yeah, whatever you say Marcus.

haha your welcome todd...i mean t man!

yea luqillo im alot stronger on my dead lift and my weighted dips since my cycle... all my other lifts as well but those to i got the most strength outta... and my muscles just look more mature... cant really explain it well.

back today... haha got of work at 9 pm and gotta be their at 5:40 am tommorow so i did a max ot back workout since its quick and effective

bent rows- 135x12, 155x10, 185x6, 185x6, 185x5

t bar- 175x6, 175x6, 175x5-dropset-135x5

pull downs- 180x8, 180x6, 180x7-drop-155x4

seated calves x 3 sets thats all the time i had its already 11 and im only gonna get like fuckin 5 hours of sleep!

Back