Whatever it takes!!

trained shoulders...

seated db press-80x6, 80x5, 75-60-45-35 quadrouple drop set!!

medial head flys supersetted with front delt flys- 20x3 sets each

db shrugs- 120x6, 120x4,

machine shrugs- 3 plates and 25's on each side x10 reps

rear delt on pec dec- 130x8, 130x7, 130x5-115x5-85x5-45x8

thats was it.... ive been gettin like 5 meals in me before my workouts and now my strength is returning... usually only have like 1-2 meals i me pre workout so its crazy this new job is a blessing in disguise for my training.

meal 1-8 egg whites, 3 turkey bacon, oatmeal

meal 2- muscle milk rtd

meal 3- potatoe chicken breast

meal 4- turkey sandwhich on wheat

meal 5- steak salad

meal 6- mahi mahi fish taco and muscle milk rtd (pre workout)

meal 7- muscle milk and wheat tortilla with turkey and cheese and a wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese (ran outta food!!!)

Good workout Rook. I'm always runnin outa food around here - I go to Costco or other wholesale stores every 3weeks or so and whenever I go, I'm buyin like 100+ dollars in food haha :D

Winter said:
Good workout Rook. I'm always runnin outa food around here - I go to Costco or other wholesale stores every 3weeks or so and whenever I go, I'm buyin like 100+ dollars in food haha :D

haha i feel your pain! I know for a fact Im probably never gonna buy whey protein again and use that money to buy extra food i can never tell a difference when taking it with a good diet...but when i eat extra food to compensate for not having the pre or post workout shake i can tell a difference in how i feel and how i put on weight!

thanks alot luq and adida.

today was an off day... went to the river i always go to 3 hours from my house and was jumpin off rocks and goin on natural waterslides and shit... SORE!! from all the hiking and swimming, its crazy kinda hunger at the end of the day from that shit.
I am the worst rock climber of all time let me tell you!

today was back day...

deads- 225x6, 315x6, 365x4(lower back still bothered and hamstring was out too..)

bent bb rows under hand- 186x7, 185x6, 185x5

tbar in corner- 135x9, 160x7, 160x7

pulldowns- 180x8-9?, 195x5

that was it had to go downstairs take a 5 minute cold shower (fuckin gym shower!) and go get on the free way and go to work... today was supposed to be legs but theirs no way i could spot people at my job with shakey legs.

Diet today was...

meal 1- 8 egg whites, 1 yolk, turkey sausage, and 2 cups of flavorless oatmeal.

meal 2- postworkout shake rtd body for life one, only 15 g of whey.

meal 3- roast beef sandwhich one wheat bread with fat free mayo

meal 4- half HUGE baked potatoe and 6-8 oz of steak

meal 5- half HUGE baked potatoe and 5 oz of steak

meal 6- probably gonna be 6-7 egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal but not to sure.

meal 7- bowl of low fat cottage cheese and sugarless jelly.

Nice worout brotha.

What is your job?

rookie03 said:
today was back day...

deads- 225x6, 315x6, 365x4(lower back still bothered and hamstring was out too..)

bent bb rows under hand- 186x7, 185x6, 185x5

tbar in corner- 135x9, 160x7, 160x7

pulldowns- 180x8-9?, 195x5

that was it had to go downstairs take a 5 minute cold shower (fuckin gym shower!) and go get on the free way and go to work... today was supposed to be legs but theirs no way i could spot people at my job with shakey legs.

Thanks alot guys... Get cookin angry!!

Im a personal trainer at a 1 on 1 fitness studio so its not a gym just for trainees...kinda fun job so far...love seein people get results.

yesterday i worked two shifts and had to commute home to lift between them, then swam, then went back to work... haha very buisy!!

meal 1- turkey burger on wheat bun

meal 2- 8 egg whites, turkey sausage, and bowl of flavorless oatmeal

meal 3- body for life protein shake

workout... squat- 250x7, 250x6, 250x5

leg press- 18 plates x 8, 18 plates x 9, 18 plates x 7

walking db lunges- 45x fail, 45x fail

leg ext- 130x8, 130x8-drop-75x10

girlfriend spotted me when i was almost gonna die on squats really good, and her crazy ass did a quadrouple drop set on leg ext...i was so proud!

meal 4- chicken breast and white noodles with out suace

meal 5- body for life shake... I know i just had no breaks in work...

meal 6- 2 turkey burgers on wheat buns and a slice of pizza... my workout made me freakin hungry!!

gallon of water.

today is chest and hams

Back