Whatever it takes!!

rookie03 said:
haha your welcome todd...i mean t man!

yea luqillo im alot stronger on my dead lift and my weighted dips since my cycle... all my other lifts as well but those to i got the most strength outta... and my muscles just look more mature... cant really explain it well.

back today... haha got of work at 9 pm and gotta be their at 5:40 am tommorow so i did a max ot back workout since its quick and effective

bent rows- 135x12, 155x10, 185x6, 185x6, 185x5

t bar- 175x6, 175x6, 175x5-dropset-135x5

pull downs- 180x8, 180x6, 180x7-drop-155x4

seated calves x 3 sets thats all the time i had its already 11 and im only gonna get like fuckin 5 hours of sleep!

Nice work. Going to post pics now?

rookie03 said:
Thanks alot guys!! nah no pics as of now... maybe after the end of this cycle?

OK. Would be great to see the progress I know you have made from the cycle.

Promise not to laugh at your pecker!

tman55 said:
OK. Would be great to see the progress I know you have made from the cycle.

Promise not to laugh at your pecker!

haha watch it or im postin pics bare assed just to prove myself...hahaha

i would love too...for some reason my lower back has been strained as hell lately so ive been keepin away from that one for a week or two...sucks...its my favorite lift. hows your deads comin along winter?

rookie03 said:
i would love too...for some reason my lower back has been strained as hell lately so ive been keepin away from that one for a week or two...sucks...its my favorite lift. hows your deads comin along winter?
Just hit a new PR for reps today - 365x3. I'm going to attemp 385 next back workout. If everything holds up, maybe even 405 the week after that. :druggie:

rookie03 said:
haha your welcome todd...i mean t man!

yea luqillo im alot stronger on my dead lift and my weighted dips since my cycle... all my other lifts as well but those to i got the most strength outta... and my muscles just look more mature... cant really explain it well.

back today... haha got of work at 9 pm and gotta be their at 5:40 am tommorow so i did a max ot back workout since its quick and effective

bent rows- 135x12, 155x10, 185x6, 185x6, 185x5

t bar- 175x6, 175x6, 175x5-dropset-135x5

pull downs- 180x8, 180x6, 180x7-drop-155x4

seated calves x 3 sets thats all the time i had its already 11 and im only gonna get like fuckin 5 hours of sleep!

good work Rook..and are you on your cycle now already?

chest today... 40 minute workout then went straight to work.

bb wide grip(my weak grip) bench- 135x12, 135x10, 185x9, 205x6, 205x4-drop-135x6

incline db-45x10, 80x8, 80x7-drop-55x10

cable flys undergrip-50x7, middle grip-50x6, 35x10

that was it... had a good pump.... its weird these last two weeks i only trained like twice each week so now im pretty deconditioned and im gettin sore as FUCK just from 9 sets on whatever muscle i hit, plus i get a better pump than ever... two slow weeks and try to jump back into it...AWsome!!

Diet today:

meal 1- 8 egg whites, 1 yolk, flavorless bowl of oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon

meal 2- chicken breast and baked potatoes with ketchup and a little A1 sauce

meal 3- turkey sandwhich FILLED! on wheat bread with fat free mayo and mustard

meal 4- chicken breast and baked potatoe

meal 5- whole wheat tortilla, shredded cheese and deli turkey... AWsome quesidilla

meal 6- bowl of cottage cheese with splenda

im only on meal 4 as of right now but thats what im gonna eat probably for the rest of the day!

Back