workout today...quads/calves

squats- 135x12, 185x12, 245x3 (acclimation), 275x5, 225x10

bb lunges- 125x8, 135x7, 135x7

calv work 7 sets

hack squat-220x10, 270x6

had to quit their...knees startin acting up

diet:

meal 1- kashi cereal and whey shake

meal 2- spicey pasta ( gf made it for me and brought it work...not to good with spicey food.)

meal 3- turkey burger

meal 4- basmati rice, 6 oz of kinders marinated tri tip

meal 5- rtd iso whey

meal 6- broccoli, carrots, basmati rice, chicken tenderloins, and a packet of burger king ranch...my girlfriend loves these so when ever we eat their we bring some home.

meal 7- not sure yet...still eating meal 6.

rookie03 said:
thanks for the advice t man.... yea its just i get done working out at 11 pm usually....sometimes 11:30, so on my way home i have three rice cakes to spike my insulin and slam a whey down...then wait about a half hour and start my meals... u think i should still cut out the toast and stuff since its pwo?

thanks adida.

i didn't realize you workout so late. should be ok.

workout- chest

db bench- 45x12, 60x10, 80x5, 105x4...needed help these...so not a PR, 100x4, 100x5, 80x9

incline bb- 155x10, 185x5, 155x6, 155x5

weighted dips- 45lbs x 6, 45lbs x 6
*was cashed after incline and flat bench.

cable flys, under grip- 45x10, 45x8

thats it...tendanidous was acting up again... ive been wearing those wrist supporters that powerlifters wear...they help, but it feels like my wrists are getting weaker when i dont wear it...is that a strong possiblity?

diet:

meal 1- whey shake, kashi cereal (YUCK!!)

meal 2- basmati rice, 7 oz of tri tip

meal 3- mongolian bbq, lamb, beef, broccoli, and noodles...took my lunch break with girlfriend

meal 4- bowl of flavorless oatmeal and whey shake

meal 5- whey shake PWO

meal 6- 8 egg whites 1 yolk and 2 slices of wheat bread.

meal 7- might eat another meal...but i also want to get some sleep...i didnt get back from the gym until 12 am tonight so yea.

Last edited:
looks good rook...i'm not sure what you mean by PL wrist supports (wrist wraps???), yes i guess tech. speaking if you wear wrist wraps for every set and exercise i would venture to say yes.

also are you taking green buldge and white blood??? i thought i remember you saying you were. if so how is it working for ya??

pretty good...its weird, when your on it, you dont feel energy...but once you quit taking it your weights drop...haha im outta white blood and i got today left on green bulge and im outl....but since i saw you can buy this stuff in bulk at bulk nutrition in that other thread thats exactly what im goin to do..

diet:

meal 1- whey shake and oatmeal

meal 2- chicken breast and basmati rice

meal 3- 3 eggs and 2 slices wheat toast ( girlfriend ran outta eggs)

meal 4- steak fajitas and flour tortillas

meal 5- whey shake

meal 6- rtd isopure drink

meal 7- 6 chicken tenderloins and 2 slices of raisin toast

meal 8- 3 slices of deli turkey and mustard

*reason for edit...ran outta eggs, rice, pasta, and bread, besides rasin bread so i had to make due.

training: hams/calves/abs/ light bi's

normal deads (not sldl) 135x12, 185x5, 225x5, 315x6, 345x6

hamstring curls- 70x12, 80x8, 85x7

single leg curls on same machine- 30x8, 30x8, 30x8

hamtractor ( sitting up hamstring curls)- 70x9, 70x6, 70x6

abs on tricep pushdown- 110x16, 130x12, 130x12, 130x12, 130x10, 130x12

standing calf raise- 5 sets

seated calf raise- 4 sets

face down db hamstring curls- haha shouldnt have done these but tried... 40x5, 30x3...hamstrings cramped so i quit

barbell curls-60x12, 60x12, 60x12

db curls- 30x10, 30x8, 30x8
* i quit after this...i dont want to stop bicep work completely...so i have to take it light to milk the tendanidous.

just got done with my creatine...ran outta protein...ran outta n02...haha im supplementless till i get payed!

Last edited:
ok tonight: shoulders/triceps

seated military press- 95x12, 115x10, 135x9, 155x4,
close grip bench- 135x6, 155x6, 185x7, 195x5,
weighted dips-45x6, 45x6, 45x6
seated db press-40x12, 40x10, 40x7
standing db flies- 15x9, 15x7, 15x9
rear delt on pec machine- 115x12

i spotted someone today, and they were doin 275 on bench, and on the 4th rep i had to help him a ton and it FUCKED my tendonidious...im takin next week off besides legs for damn sure.

diet:

meal 1-whey shake

meal 2- steak fajitas on flour toritilla and onions and bell peppers ( ran outta eggs)

meal 3- 2 chicken pitas

meal 4- basmati rice and a can of tuna

meal 5- 2 slices of raising bread with natty pb on it

meal 6- oatmeal and whey shake

during workout- carb loader(100carb drink)

meal 7- 4 chicken tenderloins marinated in mesquite mmmmmm and basmati rice

meal 8- low fat milk with whey

for

rookie03 said:
ok tonight: shoulders/triceps

seated military press- 95x12, 115x10, 135x9, 155x4,
close grip bench- 135x6, 155x6, 185x7, 195x5,
weighted dips-45x6, 45x6, 45x6
seated db press-40x12, 40x10, 40x7
standing db flies- 15x9, 15x7, 15x9
rear delt on pec machine- 115x12

i spotted someone today, and they were doin 275 on bench, and on the 4th rep i had to help him a ton and it FUCKED my tendonidious...im takin next week off besides legs for damn sure.

diet:

meal 1-whey shake

meal 2- steak fajitas on flour toritilla and onions and bell peppers ( ran outta eggs)

meal 3- 2 chicken pitas

meal 4- basmati rice and a can of tuna

meal 5- 2 slices of raising bread with natty pb on it

meal 6- oatmeal and whey shake

during workout- carb loader(100carb drink)

meal 7- 4 chicken tenderloins marinated in mesquite mmmmmm and basmati rice

meal 8- low fat milk with whey

for

i have had the same thing happen to me too regarding spotting and making the arms hurt. i have set it off just picking up my kid who weighs 60lbs.

good job rookie.

rookie03 said:
um i did 365x2 two weeks ago... i think maybe 375.

Naw man you're closer to 400 I would say, 345 x 6 would at least get you to 385-390, especially if you didn't do a lot of working stes leading up to it. Good job.

My shoulder's fucked, too. Gonna take off chest and shoulders for 1 weeks maybe 2 and do my rotator cuff excercises every day and ice it at night while taking 200mg of Celebrex 3x a day. Luckily my wifes mom manages an Orthopoedic Surgeons office and I get free drugs like anti-inflammatory samples. Hope you get to feelin' better rook.

mann your lucky jt...free stuff...i think besides more whey and muscle milk, im gonna have to buy msm, chrodritin, shark cartillage. do you think ibrofen would be nice to add to my week off and icing as well? thanks for the compliment about the 400, but if i did it my back would be rounded out!

tman... haha its funny nothing inflames it for us in the gym until you do something that shouldnt hurt it, and that ends up being the culprit. a month and a half ago i was picking up my girlfriend and throwin her around and shes only 109 so it shouldnt be any more difficult than some of the shit i do at the gym...WRONG my tendanidous was hurtin really bad.

Oh yea im sick of ripping all my hair out when i do deadlifts so i shaved my legs...kinda gay... but my calves and quads look much buffer now...kinda weird how something like that can change how your body looks completely.

Last edited:
rookie03 said:
Oh yea im sick of ripping all my hair out when i do deadlifts so i shaved my legs...kinda gay... but my calves and quads look much buffer now...kinda weird how something like that can change how your body looks completely.

Yeah it looks sweet. What does your gf think?

she likes it...before i was a sasquatch...i was lazy and just used my side burn trimmers to shave it.

Did you shave the hair off your ass as well? I personally do not have to worry about that, but my friends say that when they get swampass with a hairy ass is terrible. Lol. :D

I used to get dingleberries that would hang around for days when my ass crack looked like it swallowed buckwheat feet first.

Insane_Man said:
I used to get dingleberries that would hang around for days when my ass crack looked like it swallowed buckwheat feet first.
Wouldn't that shit smell?

Back