Whatever it takes!!

finally get to train tonight! gonna do hamstrings and calves...i did quads and calves monday and im doin hamstrings and calves on friday(today)... its been hard to not train all week... my forearms hurt more now than they did when i was training every day?? kinda weird!

rookie03 said:
finally get to train tonight! gonna do hamstrings and calves...i did quads and calves monday and im doin hamstrings and calves on friday(today)... its been hard to not train all week... my forearms hurt more now than they did when i was training every day?? kinda weird!

They are telling you something...They are saying "Rest Us"! good job taking the time off. i know it is hard.

do you think i could maybe do push movements then next week with legs and just rest all pulling excercises?

well it is worth a try i guess. what i had to do was figure out which exercises were causing the arms to act up. for me it was arm curls, db work, pullups.

hmm im gonna get a diagram cause i have no idea how to explain it haha!

ok today was supposed to be hamstrings and calves but.... i just couldnt resists doin shoulders and tri;s i was like a hungry fat kid sittin by a pizza, the way i was staring at those weights.
db shoudler press- 40x12, 55x8, 70x6, 70x6, 70x3

close grip bench- 135x8, 155x3, 185x6, 185x6, 185x6

dips - 35lb db between feet x 7, x6, x6

hamstring curls- 65x12, 95x7, 95x7, 65x3.... ok at the top of the squeeze i was gettin pretty bad pain in my hams so i actually had to quit... im only twenty and my body is fallin apart!

cybex shoulder machine- 40x12, 70x8, 80x3, 70x6

reverse on pec machine for delts- 115x12, 115x11, 115x6

that was it...i just realized my whole body is fucked up! my hamstrings were more in pain and couldnt get a pump.

side note: I FUCKING HATE CREATINE! FUCK CREATINE! every fuckin time i get on that shit i dont notice much but a little increase in strength...then when i quit taking it i get fuckin weaker than before i started taking it. thats my last time taking creatine...from now on whey, muscle milk, multi, joint complex...and in the near future aas.

diet:

meal 1- 7 egg whites, 2 wheat wafles with flax in them and carbless syrup, and 2 slices of turkey spam (my new found love)

meal 2- turkey burger

meal 3- wheat tortilla with 11g of fiber WOW! prime rib in it, and a bowl of flavorless oatmeal

meal 4- turkey burger

meal 5- 5 egg whites, bowl of flavorless oatmeal, and a cup of fat free milk.... at 2 am! i got done training at 11 30 at night and had a turkey burger.

diet was kinda iffy... when i dont have something i need i feel unorganized its weird but without whey in my morning, pre workout and post workout i feel flustered...

Last edited:
Creatine always worked well for me. I never lost any strength after I stopped using it, except I got a bit more tired quicker. I kept my strength and size.

Go take a hot bath and massage the hamstring and see how it feels later.

I would go take a bath but i dont like it...my bath tub is shabes like a coffin and that really freaks me out so i only shower. haha...

back today...

bent rows- 135x11, 155x9, 155x8, 155x7

t bar- 135x19, 160x7, 170x4

deadlift- 135x11, 225x8, 225x3, 335x5, 335x6

pull downs- 180x7, 195x4, 195x4

weighted close grip pull ups- 25lbs x 6, same x 4 1/2

diet:

meal 1- chicken rice bowl

meal 2- turkey burger on wheat bun

meal 3- ground up turkey with corn and onions mixed in and 2 slices of wheat bread

meal 4- whey shake and flavorless bowl of oatmeal

meal 5- natural pb and jelly sandwhich

meal 6- wheat tortilla with grounded turkey broccoli and brown rice in it and some salsa

meal 7-...dont know yet still eating meal 6

tendanidous didnt bother me too much today! knock on wood.

Thanks alot guys....

i worked chest/shoulders yesterday...heres how it went.

flat bb bench- 135x12, 145x5, 185x5, 205x4, 205x5, 205x3

incline bb bench- 135x5, 185x4, 185x4, 185x2, 155x6

weighted dips- 45lbs +bw x 8, 55lbs x 6, 55x5

db shoulder press- 60x8, 60x7, 65x5

supinated grip db raises- 20's x 10, 20 x 10, 20 x 7

supersetted w/

db extensions- 100's x 4, 100's x 6, 100's x 5

pec deck- plates x 11, plates x 10, plates x 9

rear delts on chest fly machine- 115x10, 115x8, 115x5

I was fried after chest but tried to bang out shoulders.... oh well...

diet:

meal 1- whey shake

meal 2- ground up turkey with turkey bacon and brown rice mixed into 1!

meal 3- chicken rice bowl with broccoli and carrots

meal 4- grilled chicken burger from apple bee's and fries

meal 5- flavorless oatmeal and whey shake

meal 6- whey shake

meal 7- turkey burger on whole wheat bread and broccoli and carrots

Good work rook. Be carefull with the pec dec, if it's one that you place your forearms on with your elbow up at a 90 degree angle, it can be rough on the rotator cuff. Just a heads up my man:)

Back