Whatever it takes!!

this is quickly getting out of hand^^^lol

Rook nice work in the gym and hurry up and get better fast. good luck bro

thanks alot adida... just gonna hit legs this week...i think im gonna do quads and hams on monday and on friday since i cant train anything else.

off day today...heres the diet.

meal 1- whey shake

meal 2- basmati rice and 3 chicken tenderloins

meal 3- low fat milk, whey shake and a bowl of oatmeal

meal 4- 4 chicken tenderloins

meal 5- a whole grain torilla with turkey and a little bit of italian cheese...the torilla has olive oil and basil and tomatoe sauce cooked in...its freakin 9 grams of fiber in one torilla! and 2 really small bags of doritos..(couldnt resists)

meal 6- whole wheat pasta 3 chicken tenderloins, tomatoe sauce, and a little italian cheese melted on top...Deliciouso!

meal 7- low fat milk and whey.

its good to cheat some times..doritos are good. i love me some cheeto's but there is 20 friggin grams of fat per mini-bag.

Last edited:
thanks alot jt... glad you guys can help me on here and steer me in the right direction.

no training today just diet:

meal 1- 6 egg whites 1 yolk and 2 wheat pancakes

meal 2- 3 chicken tenderloins on a whole wheat bun with fat free mayo, cheese and mustard.

meal 3- iso protein with flavorless oatmeal

meal 4- chicken wrap from mcdonalds

meal 5- 5 egg whites and a wheat mcmuffin

meal 6- low fat milk with tablespoon of natty peanut butter.

its weird...it seems like my body is starting to grow in the weight im at and im seeing new cuts in my abs... i bulked up to 180 and looked pretty fat...then i did a PH and got up to 186...lost it all and ive been at 180 ever since, but just lately it seems like my muscles are getting more full and my abs are coming out... pretty cool! didnt know it was possible to lose body fat and gain muscle at the same time.

Last edited:
did quads and calves today...heres how it went.

atg squats- 135x12, 135x12, 185x12, 225x3, 275x5, 275x4 1/2, 225x7, 185x10

bb lunges- 125x8, 135x5, 125x6

hacksquats- 180x12, 270x7, 270x5-6

standing calf raise- 270x15, 270x12, 270x10, 270x9, 240x11, 225x9

decent workout...knees kinda ached...and i woke up last night with really bad growing strecthing pains in the middle of the night and had to take ibprofen...put msm cream on knees and forearms at work,...i think its just menthol that helps with pain in that product.

*every night i wake up at 3am hungry and at 5-6 am hungry again...so i will have a shake at 3, and a pb and jelly sandwhich at 5...haha so dont know if should throw it in the day before diet or the next day diet??
diet:

meal 1- 7 egg whites 2 slices wheat toast with pb on it

meal 2- protein bar and multi vitamin

meal 3- 4 chicken tenderloins and basmati rice

meal 4- pork chop baked in oven with all fat cut off and slices up baked potatoes and corn

meal 5- muscle milk( pre workout)

meal 6- muscle milk (post workout)

meal 7- can of tuna and sliced up baked potatoes.

JT190 said:
Nice work bro, hittin' those legs hard!

thanks jt...its weird i went hard...but i didnt notice how hard i hit them till i had to walk down stairs to piss before i left the gym...the way back up was hard!

try wearing some knee sleeves when doing quad work. they help add a little support and help with knee pain as well. keeps everything nice and warm while training.

Back