Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i been eating right and working out regularly but what i meant was i have ordered from there before and got really good potent gear but then i would later order the same gear and the vials and color would be totally different. and was very weak infact im specting a order in a few days but im aways down to try something different i have a competition comin up in june

Hate to bust your bubble brotha, but the color difference in gear most assuredly has NOTHING to do with the strength!!!
Say a lab uses GSO for their carrier, gso will give a certain tint and color to gear. Then lets say the supplier of their carrier changes to a different type GSO or even a whole different type carrier like cotton seed oil or safflower oil. All of these differ in tint and then on top of that, GSO differs in color and tint from brand to brand!!!

Not to mention!!!!! Powders used to make these goods change as well!!! Factories come out with different tint powders regularly!!!

Most notorious raw for this problem is DECA!!!! Most often times deca raws will turn the brew darker but the deca work great then I've seen pure whit looking deca that stays relatively clear in converted form but still be just as potent and work just as good! These different tint powders often come from the same factory same source just different batch of raws!!!!

My PNC gear should be in tomorrow but I don't want to start my cycle before getting some aromasin or nolvadex. Can't find it anywhere. Im I not looking in the right places?

My PNC gear should be in tomorrow but I don't want to start my cycle before getting some aromasin or nolvadex. Can't find it anywhere. Im I not looking in the right places?

Check out our site sponsors, RUI and Great White Peptides.

They have colorful banners on all of our pages. :biggthump

Guys help me out. This is my first cycle. I just got my gear and I'm wondering how I should stack my Test-E and Tren. Should I do Test-E weeks 1-4 @ 600mg and stack Tren @ 50mg weeks 4-12? Im hearing mix reviews on how many times I have to administer my Tren a week. Some websites say 1 shot and others say 2.

I'm a solid 225lbs and have about 12% body fat. However, Im getting ready to go on vacation in six 6 weeks and I don't want to cock block myself by using too much Tren.

Guys help me out. This is my first cycle. I just got my gear and I'm wondering how I should stack my Test-E and Tren. Should I do Test-E weeks 1-4 @ 600mg and stack Tren @ 50mg weeks 4-12? Im hearing mix reviews on how many times I have to administer my Tren a week. Some websites say 1 shot and others say 2.

I'm a solid 225lbs and have about 12% body fat. However, Im getting ready to go on vacation in six 6 weeks and I don't want to cock block myself by using too much Tren.

no disrepect brother,but WTF are you doing running Tren tyour 1st cycle?:axe:

this cycle is a train wreck for a first timer man,i would just run Test for a first cycle and do tren 4th or 5th cycle.........good luck man

no disrepect brother,but WTF are you doing running Tren tyour 1st cycle?:axe:

this cycle is a train wreck for a first timer man,i would just run Test for a first cycle and do tren 4th or 5th cycle.........good luck man
Damn...Tren was top rated but the sides are horrific. You don't think running a low dose would help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back