Angry Angry Angry

suffering from a bad case of LBM...have been out of gym for days now. will go back next week..assuming this symptom has gone away.

that is all *goes to bathroom again*

hey guys...sorry for the late reply

actually..LBM is a bathroom thingie.

which means loose bowel movement..x.x

It has passed and I am eager to hit gym this coming week..

for the coming week is that, was planning to hit legs first then chest then back..then get the fucking mood going on again

ok ok

so I finally went in and inquired in this gym that I always see on my way home. It's really close to our place too..4 mins walk only.

It's your "Slim & Shape" gym and well..of course, it's a membership gym.

When I went up to the place, I immediately looke for a power rack..and I was glad that there is one. The place was huge and there are lots of treadmills and cardio stuff. Also, they have tons of chest machines..not to mention benches. They're pounds there rather than kg from my usual gym.

Tons of variety of dumbbells too. the more the better..the heavier the better. The cable machine isn't what I had in mind..old gym's better that this.

here's something...I've always been curious and wanted to try those vertical leg presses..and guess what..they have it there!

I can't say that it's the best gym due to items..but who knows..I'd give it a try for a month before judging. The instructor there is teh huge..and yes..your typical johnny bravo..big upper body no legs.

whatever it may be, It's still legs day on Wednesday..

and the instructore said that if I sign up there, he'd give me routine lists and stuff..and guide me and stuff..I'd like to see..to make sure it's not overtraining and it matches my current 3-day split. It's not like he's going to kill me if I didn't follow his list LOL

and I think the manager is gay....<<; shit!

and another flaw of that gym is that their cable machines doesn't allow pull thrus and hip abductors...still no reverse hyper machines.

here's the list

6 treadmills
6 some kind of a high tech stationary bike
2 standing calf machines (one manual..where you put plates and the other is pin)
1 pec deck machine
3 chest machine...those with handles like bicycles and pin weights
1 roman chair/hyperextension kind of a machine
3 cable row machines
2 lats machine
1 vertical leg presses
1 power rack
1 hanging roman leg raise machine(dunno what that's really called)
3-4 bench
1 incline
1 decline
and some other that I forgot
they're mostly machines there....somehow..I'm eager to join.....

04/05/06

legs/back/bi

BOX SQUAT
134x5-3-3 <---felt very weak on my first box

BENT ROWS
134x3-3 <--failed because was weak due to recovery of bowel movement..it's really not pleasant..felt so fucking heavy all of the sudden
66x10
88x8

LEG PRESS
220x10
308x5

T-BAR ROW (ON THE FARTHEST CORNER OF THE GYM)
44x10
88x10
110x5-3
felt alright...could have gone more but already exhausted

CABLE PULL THRUS
100x8
120x5
140x5

INCLINE PRESSES
40sx5
45sx5 all pauses

EZ-CURLS
44X7

SEATED CALF RAISES (TRIED MULLIGAN'S ADVICE..THE WHOLE 15 REP 3 DIRECTION)
99x15 reps for 3 sets
132x 10 reps due to cramps

and i'm out.

so finally after a week and so of lbm, I evidently loosed strength and some size...but it felt nice to work again..I'd hit them hard this coming days...and I dunno why I even bothered inclining..lol

AngryMuscles said:
04/05/06

legs/back/bi

BOX SQUAT
134x5-3-3 <---felt very weak on my first box

BENT ROWS
134x3-3 <--failed because was weak due to recovery of bowel movement..it's really not pleasant..felt so fucking heavy all of the sudden
66x10
88x8

LEG PRESS
220x10
308x5

T-BAR ROW (ON THE FARTHEST CORNER OF THE GYM)
44x10
88x10
110x5-3
felt alright...could have gone more but already exhausted

CABLE PULL THRUS
100x8
120x5
140x5

INCLINE PRESSES
40sx5
45sx5 all pauses

EZ-CURLS
44X7

SEATED CALF RAISES (TRIED MULLIGAN'S ADVICE..THE WHOLE 15 REP 3 DIRECTION)
99x15 reps for 3 sets
132x 10 reps due to cramps

and i'm out.

so finally after a week and so of lbm, I evidently loosed strength and some size...but it felt nice to work again..I'd hit them hard this coming days...and I dunno why I even bothered inclining..lol

Glad the Calve workout helped.

04/07/06
chest tri

first of all, I'm still weak and recovering slowly from that damn lbm week

1 bar press and all out DB

FLAT BENCH
45X5-5
50X3-4

INCLINE
45X5
50X3-3

INCLINE FLYES <---VERY LOW...SAD
20X10
25X6

PULLOVER <--SHOULDER/TRI FELT WEIRD..SO THE LOW REPS AND LBS
45X3-3

CG PRESS <--tri felt weak before starting..so asked for assist
44X5

SKULLCRUSHES <--been a very long time since I had done this...
35x10
40x5

PUSHDOWNS
50x10
60x6
80x5
100x1

Note: when doing skullcrushers..do you keep your elbows tight in or just spread all out??
I don't know if I should throw in Skullcrushers, hammer presses and close grip presses all together in chest/tri day. comment on that please!

I could say that this workout was a starting point after being out and enfeebled. It's a nice start I would say so myself. I'm concentrating on milks/proteins/eggs/meat and anything except sodas, junk foods, canned foods except tunas and beer. Was 180 before..lbm hit..brought me down to 170 flat!

also, I didn't bother doing shoulders...was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down for those..not even laterals...and great news about the women in our gym starting to go ass-to-grass on their squats...seeing them do those made me feel weak all of the sudden :p They love it...crazy ^^

thanks tman!! funny how many people on our gyms keep telling me that having elbows out during SC would allow more tricep growth and stuff...and I do them with elbow in all the time...

04/09/06

back/bi

GM <---been a long time since I had done this..so went low weight for tight form..felt great afterwards
66x10
88x5-3

BENT ROWS
88x10
110x8
121x5 <--still can't do my usual 134 yet but working back up on it

T-BAR ROWS corner gym
88x10
110x8
121x5 <--kinda rounded my back here...

CABLE ROWS <---felt weak around here
100x10
120x6

EZ-CURL
44x7
66x2

DB CURLS
25x6
30x3
35x1

REVERSE CURLS
44x7-6

HAMMER CURLS
25x7-3

SEATED CALF RAISES(WITH THE WHOLE 3 DIRECTION)
100X10-10-10
132X10-10-10
152X10-10-10 <----cramps afterwards

and i'm out..

I felt great afterwards. GM felt good. ROWS awesome..though I felt that I could have done more poundage when I left gym...gonna hit them hard again.

Back