Angry Angry Angry

nope..not yet bro!
Need to strengthen the back and form again..so will be hitting GMs for some time till I get the groove on again

will use gm and hypers for a while..

Nice workout angry, GM's are a very good excercise. You might want to add some heavy ab work to strengthen the core as well if you don't already.

04/12/06

legs day

bench box squat(because some damn kid is hugging the power rack doing half-way military presses
44x10
88x10
132x5
154x5
176x6 <----felt strong..could have done more but felt like puking...goddamn it :p I'd say it's a PR of mine..

LEG PRESSES (already want to puke..felt very uncomfortable around here)
400x5-5

PULL THRUS
100x7
130x4

SEATED CALF RAISE
143X12-12-12

and i'm out before I puked all over the gym lol!!

actually, I felt nice..and it's rest week for me now..since april 13-16, the gym is closed due to holy week holiday over here in our country..

I haven't been queezy from doing legs in awhile - I think its because I stopped doing hack squats.

I want to try hack squats for like..ages now..sadly..there are no hack machines on the gyms that I've been too...

I did feel queezy...but after my legs workout..my abs were hard ^^

AngryMuscles said:
seafoods, rice, fruits, ice creams, pizza, chicken, milk, eggs, vitamins, chocolate, etc....and this was the whole day..so was never hungry

Damn a little bit of everything. Are bulkiing ANgry.

AngryMuscles said:
hell I am..eat big lift big is the philosophy as of now, bro1!!

I hear ya bro, go big or go home. I can't wait until i'm done with this cutter, so I can stuff my face all day.

Winterlong said:
How much you weighin in at now, Angry?

original was 110 back then..2 years ago..

then bulked up to 180...

lbm week made me drop down to 170 flat

now i'm 180 again...and still going up...

it's a shame my bench is so low...any advice there bros??

AngryMuscles said:
original was 110 back then..2 years ago..

then bulked up to 180...

lbm week made me drop down to 170 flat

now i'm 180 again...and still going up...

it's a shame my bench is so low...any advice there bros??

Okay Angry, My bench has been going up maybe I can help. Im drunk right now, so let me get back with you tomm, Im about to watch CHEATERS. Talk with you tomm. :druggie: :druggie: :druggie:

Back