barx15-10-8

PLATE FLIP-CATCH
2.5kg platesx20
5kg platesx15
10kg platesx a very hard 4 rep

PLATE GRIP
5 2.5kg plates both hands

and that is it

RANT: after I did my deads, I took some steppers from the aero area and place it far from the powerrack and seated there, watching the guy finish his shit on the powerack, while I'm resting. now, after he's done, I asked him, 'yo done' and he nods and left the bar loaded still. wtf was that. so i cleaned it FOR HIM then, since the bar is low on the rack, i was tempter to power clean it and rack it. kids today...tsk tsk. i wasn't in the mood to scold, but if I were, i wouldn't be surprise if we'd fight

Last edited:
AngryMuscles said:
RANT: after I did my deads, I took some steppers from the aero area and place it far from the powerrack and seated there, watching the guy finish his shit on the powerack, while I'm resting. now, after he's done, I asked him, 'yo done' and he nods and left the bar loaded still. wtf was that. so i cleaned it FOR HIM then, since the bar is low on the rack, i was tempter to power clean it and rack it. kids today...tsk tsk. i wasn't in the mood to scold, but if I were, i wouldn't be surprise if we'd fight
Gyms are full of stupid people. Nice workout angry.

ok ok

got into computer thingie

now i know how to download vids from youtube, because there are some nice shit there and especially some songs from there....download vid, use movie maker,rip the sound and there ya go. also, downloaded some file converter for mp3 so i could play it with my mp3 player. i so win. that's it

03/19/07

jogging: 09:48.49

i sucked because i jugged without my friend, hence, loosing tempo of running. since i'm hyperactive due to thyroid abnormality, i can't pace myself properly, and I wasn'y hydrated well either. I didn't jog at my friend's place, but my own..meaning some cars at early morning. it sucks. will do this everyday and see what happens.

forgot to add

PLATE LOADING/UNLOADING
2 SETS

5 20kg and 5 25kg

that is all. it is very taxing

Last edited:
i am, MM. leafy, carrots, broccolis, squash...you name it. i'm not making a diet log because too lazy :p

but what I am going through now is 'leaner and meaner' meaning leaning out while getting strong....somehow.

gpp vid is up..but as usual, youtube delays the loading.

it's my plate loading/unloading vid, to let you know what the hell I am doing with my life

03/20/07

and how march flew by...11 more days till april

barx20 (conven warm up)

SUMO SQUAT
100x5
135x5
155x3
188x2
200x1
note: must get vid to see form is correct.

REVERSE HAM CURL (because all the bars are being used. cable machine is being used and power rack is occupied)
100x10
130x10
145x10

HIP MACHINE THINGIE (inner)
100x15
130x15

hip machine thingie (outer)
77x20

and that's it.

also, on my way out, my friend, the biggest guy in the gym, ringo, asked me for an unrack of his 300+ bench. it was a thrill to be yelling at him for a change since he was the one who's been yelling at me back then on my lifts. i feel big.

AngryMuscles said:
03/20/07

and how march flew by...11 more days till april

barx20 (conven warm up)

SUMO SQUAT
100x5
135x5
155x3
188x2
200x1
note: must get vid to see form is correct.

REVERSE HAM CURL (because all the bars are being used. cable machine is being used and power rack is occupied)
100x10
130x10
145x10

HIP MACHINE THINGIE (inner)
100x15
130x15

hip machine thingie (outer)
77x20

and that's it.

also, on my way out, my friend, the biggest guy in the gym, ringo, asked me for an unrack of his 300+ bench. it was a thrill to be yelling at him for a change since he was the one who's been yelling at me back then on my lifts. i feel big.

Stay away from singles. Try not to do less than two reps. Singles tend to burn you out .

THe hip thingy is abduction and adduction.

03/23/07

CLEANS
BARX5
135X2
135X1.5 <--2nd rep failed

SUMO DEADS (PB WIDE)
135x3
232x2-2 <---it felt so heavy. my bad. shouldn't have jumped to an entire 20 kg plate. my bad.

INNER HIP MACHINE
115X20
145X15

SEATED HALF PRESS
BARX5
100X5
135X5
144X3

LATS PULLDOWN
100X5

DB ROW
50X10-8

CHEST HAMMER PRESS (MACHINE)
100x10
145x8

blah blah blah i hate today's gym because gym is so fucking crowded it messed my workout completely!!! I FUCKING HATE IT!!!

serious note: i feel weak...no shit. could it be those early morning jogs?? is that a factor? i don't mind at all since i'm improving by a mile in my jogs.

ALSO, I FINALLY COMPLETED THAT FUCKING JOG FROM THAT STUPID SSS OFFICE TO OUR HOME!!!

yeah, nowadays I don't wait till the bus stops near our home, i stop by some kilometers away then either walk/jog from there but tonight, i finally jogged it all !!! i feel good.

keep the nutrients up if you feel weak. keep sucking down that protein and those carbs

Back