Angry Angry Angry

03-06-07

cardio for 15 mins

front squatx5 <---lol

back squat
100x10
111x5-5-5-5-5
note: legs were shaky...well, welcome back, angrymuscles. time to climb the forever lifting ladder of shame again till you make it up there again..then there will be more ladders to climb

GM
100x5-5

PULL THRUS
190x5

inner hip machine thingie
70lbsx50 <--lol

standing calf
135x50-50-30-20

abs machine thingie
100lbsx30

and i'm done. ifeel so weak like a bitch, but i know it's normal.

note: angrymuscles, don't fucking take a month off again..damn bitch..lol

thanks JT. my leg sore just faded away today. will be jogging on Monday and back to straight gym.

it's my fault really for having leg pain, especially on the calf area.

03/11/07

GPP
LEG PRESS MACHINE LOADING/UNLOADING
PLATES: 6/20KG AND 4/25KG PER SIDE=20 PLATES

process=the 20 kg plates goes first then the 25kg plates. filled one side then the other side. after the last side is finish, go to the otherside and start unloading.

REST AFTER FIRST LOADING/UNLOADING=3 mins
REST AFTER SECOND LOADING/UNLOADING=4 mins
REST AFTER THIRD LOADING/UNLOADING=5 MINS

then my mouth bleed from pressure/tiredness..i feel cool! I didn't notice i'm was bleeding because I was busy thinking, 'WTF JUST HAPPENED'. the pretty hot cashier told me that I was bleeding. i should have asked her to lick it for me <<;

flirted with the cashier (i was at the old gym. again, there's the old old gym, old gym then my current gym, slimmers)

walk from gym to home=7:40 mins

note: the plate loading/unloading is not an easy task no matter how simple it looks. I feel so fucked up like I did 3 sets of 20 rep squats. i want to puke and die! my fingers are fucked!

next time goal:5 sets. i did 3 sets today only. was fucked from the start anyways.
major goal: 10 sets

jogging tomorrow with good friend ruel. goal 40 mins or an hour

FINAL NOTE: EACH TIME I UNLOAD, I PUT THEM PLATES BACK ON THE PLATE RACK...NOT ON THE FLOOR LIKE MOST FUCKERS IN THAT GYM DO. EVERYONE EYED ME AND I FEEL SPECIAL. I CAN FEEL THEM UNDRESSING AND RAPING ME WITH THEIR STARES AND YES, IT'S GAY BECAUSE THEY'RE GUYS.

Back