Angry Angry Angry

get bf% as low as possible and get back from there. i dunno...i really feel like maintaining my current body and undergo proper MMA training and see what happens

09/04/07

30 mins bag work with 1 mins rest after 2 mins

have to stop due to dogs shitting all over the garage. my bad for not caging them when I bagged. gonna buy lighter and better bag. a thin long one for kicks and a smaller one for speed punching.

09/06/07

1 hour kicks/knee bag work. 30sec-2 mins rest after random minutes and I really need those stop watches that beeps or something

09/07/09

1:05 hours of punching/kicks/knees

and i feel gooooooooooooooood.

i'm concentrating more on low/med kick rather than the high kick. i can get the high angle, but no to not much power involved.

yup!!! it's all in the hips for me. it's really..umm...stupid to kept punching with only ur hands and u get tired easily if you did that.

but seriously, i need a lighter bag for punching. my hands/wrists are sore each time i'm done. my knuckles are bruised all the time. my kicks/knees is alright with heavy bag

thanks for replying

i use to love kicking the shit out of the heavy bag when i was a teen in karate class. i also use to punch the bag till m nuckles bled.

your thread is making me miss it more and more.

but i dont know if my shoulder could take the constent punching? hell swinging a hammer makes it ache now. :(

09-08-07

db flat
below below knee sumo rack dead
standing military
abs/weighted abs/leg raises
incline flyes
ez curl

0:23:30:07 mins walk after gym.

tomorrow will be fun

rest monday and tuesday.

THEN

September 12-15, family off to vacation..beach and stuff. will either just enjoy it fully or keep the cardio going. i dunno

ps: if the hotel we're staying have gyms, I might workout and do my shit there

found a hybrid yaw-yan gym. 25k for lifetime and converting to dollars, that's somewhere around 550 dollars.

the reason it's that expensive is because of it being hybrid..mixed in of BJJ and sambo and wrestling and other stuff. the whole package if you will. but damn 25k

per 2 hours session is 300 pesos and that would be like 6 dollars and that's only 2 hours!

the monthly i think is around 7,500, which would be in dollars...20-50 dollars or less.

Back