Angry Angry Angry

luqui: yeah. the numbers are a bit psychological thing for me. but i'll say this: 2.5kg plates are your friend. i add them every week.

aczech: that would be very interesting, but it's mostly for cardio and probably learn few things .

08/08/07

ok note: i did say that when i'm hyper, i loose weight like crazy, but there is a side effect. i get tired easily and my muscles are weak. i tried fighting that and get pwned every time.

squats
db snatch
bas rutten's neck work <--very brutal

and that's it.

forum is filled with spams. dear lord

pause bench
rack dead <--over/over grips
standing military
low cable row
ez curl

all lifts +2.5kg plates and this goes on and on. every week add 2.5 kg plates.

and that's it

08/11/07

bas rutten's 28 min 2 round 1 min rest boxing tape <--no vid because no one is holding the cam and cam only takes 12 mins.

then lots of random punching/kicking after primary cardio work, which is above. <--with vids

also, you would notice that i can't kick well with my right due to left big toe skin being peeled off injury. u can see that in the vid that I can't tiptoe much with my left for the pivot

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=deads

vids are up. enjoy

Last edited:
found an MMA gym on the way home, from train. will inquire this sunday and see what happens.

tomorrow is legs and again, bas rutten's audio workout is brutal. really good shit for cardio.

thanks adi! was wondering where ya been. yeah dieting is really hard work but with me playing my abnormal thyroid to my side, it's easer. of course that said with grueling side effects both physically and psychologically. also, i've been noticing acnes all over my chest. now don't get me wrong. everyone here knows i don't juice and prolly won't. skin condition?? over sweat issue??

mostly just stalking the board.

been busy.

were you trying to get yoru wt down too?

and were is that vid of you doing those 1 arm DB snatches?
i plan on using those over the next few weeks.

saw a sports shop selling boxing headgear, harder kick shields, muay thai shorts, decent bags,shin guards, harder and official boxing focus mitts, gis hand wraps and some other else.

i can..do it without those as long as I have a sparring partner. that is what I lack.

i prefer a sparring partner that LIKES such not those who do it because u said so and prolly have to pay them either.

more vids coming up

you're really getting into it eh bro? I agree, i prefer full-contact, no gloves or head gear. I did five years of kyokushin and a couple stints of taewondo, kempo, and jui-jitsu...I'd like to get back into it but my job that keeps my in the office past 6pm kinda keeps me from making many classes.

I just watched the shadow box..if can can suggest:

Try visulizing an actual opponent. You knees lack an actual grabbing of a real opponent. Also, with the knees, keep the toes pointed down as this streamlines your strike and leaves less to get caught in the opponents clothing

ah thanks for pointing them out, bro! i'll do better on the next vid.

it's hard for me to practice due to..what? no proper training at all. all I do are from the things I read/watch online. i still need proper boxing/muay thai training. i'm doing all these due to time constraints and the fact that MMA/boxing/muay thai gyms are far and i have a very tight schedule x.x

also, i would prefer full contact no gear thing...but with whom? none of my friends would even if I pay them. ha ha ha! man i envy ya for even getting to train martial arts. given the chance to have a loose work schedule, i would jump to this MMA gym that I told you guys about.

if my good friend ruel was here, i would have sparred with him and he with me.

The key to training by yourself is to imagine the actual opponent and see his moves. He strikes, you block and counter. Sounds childish but you really have to imagine this person really being there. The key is make every movement you make effective in some sense. Reaching over your head for a knee strike isn't doing much. You need to imagine grabbing the guys skull, shoulders, shirt, etc and striking it as you pull down, so your knee should pass through your hands. It's all visualization. Getting a partner is extremely helpful as you'll be able to learn what works and what doesn't. Grapping is quite important too.

Back