Angry Angry Angry

AngryMuscles said:
06/19/06

right ankle stinged like fucj earlier when I was randomly jumping up stairs..ya know..jumping 3 steps because you're in a damn hurry. It hurts like fuck..made my limp x.x

also knees are feeling a bit spasmic ....but at random and rarely.. x.x

right calf still stinging.

Why dont you take about 7-10 days off doing legs.

sweet fucking avatar, mulli.

mister: I never did hacks ..was planning too..before my knees began hurting...geeez that's what you pay for going ass to grass...worth it though. the leg ext are not my fave. our gym has a lousy totally imbalanced leg extension..you'd end up hurting yourself instead.

06/22/06

didn't had breakfast at home due to the fact that I woke up somewhat late and was feeling lazy too. didn't even get to fap. went to work...buoght my usual 4-5 box of chiken macaroni salad and a liter of apple juice.

8-10:30: 4 boxes of salad and 1 liter apple juice
10:30-11:30: a big serving of rice with equal amount of meat and 3 giant slices of watermelons.

still have a can of tuna and 1 loaf of bread in my bag that I will be eating later around 2-3 pm. i'm out of work at 4 and planning on hitting back/bi/abs today..sadly my cam was borrowed by my sis...x.x

should I go and workout ???? I have a very loose week since I'm resting my legs..so it's 2 days of workout.

thanks.

06/21/06

shouldn't have lifted today...dammit

BACK/BI

SUMO RACk (lowest pin setting)
barx5
111x5
155x5
243x5
309x2 <--fucked my form..I just know it

afterwards, my back fucked me up. I know it's still overused from before and my triceps are bothering me. ya know..feeling all tight and all..ya know it's bothersome on deads and other back work.

BENT ROWS
177x5-5
200x3

T-BAR
88x6
132x6-6

CABLE ROWS
100x8
150x4
200x3

DB CURLS
15x8
35x5-4

hammer
20x8-8

and i'm out. I don't think i'll be working out anymore this week till next. though, I'd be hitting the gym for cardio..GONNA FUCK MY FREAKING ABS DAMMIT x.x

last note: I feel overtrained. that is all

AngryMuscles said:
06/21/06

shouldn't have lifted today...dammit

BACK/BI

SUMO RACk (lowest pin setting)
barx5
111x5
155x5
243x5
309x2 <--fucked my form..I just know it

afterwards, my back fucked me up. I know it's still overused from before and my triceps are bothering me. ya know..feeling all tight and all..ya know it's bothersome on deads and other back work.

BENT ROWS
177x5-5
200x3

T-BAR
88x6
132x6-6

CABLE ROWS
100x8
150x4
200x3

DB CURLS
15x8
35x5-4

hammer
20x8-8

and i'm out. I don't think i'll be working out anymore this week till next. though, I'd be hitting the gym for cardio..GONNA FUCK MY FREAKING ABS DAMMIT x.x

last note: I feel overtrained. that is all

Best to take some time off. just work abs till neat week. Lets see some more vid's?

the thing is broly, that during nighttime, the gym is filled with aero girls and gets crowded. I can't do cardio properly...x.x but i'll try with the vids. could you lend me advices on abs routine, mulli???

Get on a decline ab machine where you can hook your ankles in. Take a 20lb DB and hold it under your chin, lower all the way back similar to a sit up but hold the position at the bottom where your abs are doing all the work, hold for a count of 5 seconds. Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps of this, depending on how much you can do. This is all I do for abs and it's amazing. Increase the weight each week when it starts to get easier and do this 1-2x per week. This is what Needsize does.

Oh, and take some time off dude, it will only help. Sometimes we think we're not growing if we're not in there killing ourselves, when in reality we're only doing harm. Rest up, then hit it hard!!

What are aero girls????

Last edited:
aero girls are aerobics girls who mostly occupies the whole gym at night .....doing aero what else. mostly aged girls already...rarely high school chicks.

thanks JT

say, is it alright for me to be wearing thick sweat shirts and jogging pants the whole week while i'm doing cardios???? because teh gym alone is already hot..

JT190 said:
Get on a decline ab machine where you can hook your ankles in. Take a 20lb DB and hold it under your chin, lower all the way back similar to a sit up but hold the position at the bottom where your abs are doing all the work, hold for a count of 5 seconds. Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps of this, depending on how much you can do. This is all I do for abs and it's amazing. Increase the weight each week when it starts to get easier and do this 1-2x per week. This is what Needsize does.

Oh, and take some time off dude, it will only help. Sometimes we think we're not growing if we're not in there killing ourselves, when in reality we're only doing harm. Rest up, then hit it hard!!

What are aero girls????

NEEDSIZE does something like this and says this is the only thing he has ever done with great success.

06/24/06

I feel good taking some time off. can't wait for next week to start..because I'd be hitting my abs hard and prolly loose some damn fat

I rem...a kid..saying, 'he's a strong lifter' during my last workout..which is 06/21/06 as he gave me the 15lg yellow plate. I could hear him whispering to his friend that...I feel special. gud kid...would teach him next time if I saw him.

Back