Angry Angry Angry

actually, it felt good bro. the grip made it easier for me. I was curious after seeing PB sumo band vid and decided to try. guess there is no harm on doing new things

07/19/06

LEGS/ABS/BI/FOREARM

SUMO SQUAT
111X10
155X6
200X6 <---PR FOR 1 EXTRA REP

CONVENTIONAL SQUATS 3-2-1
210X3
220X2
226.5X1 <---felt easy

overall, my squat felt great..will slowly start work my way up to 250

ABS
no weightx40
10 kg platex12

PULL THRUS
200x7
200x5

SIDE BENDS
and that is per sides...I suck x.x

SEATED CALF (i didn't do the 3 way..only 1 way)
100x20
165x17
200x10-7 <----cramps....but the best thing ever
264x7 <----cramps AND OH IT IS SO TRUE!!! it felt quite easy..if it weren't for that damn cramps x.x

DB CURLS
40sx6 <--PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
45sx1 <----------PR!!

FARMER'S WALK
60sx5 laps in gym

REVERSE EZ BAR CURLS
22x6
44x6
55x6 <--lol!

overall note: people ..most of the time..disregard that one last rep..that one extra rep..thinking it doesn't matter...where in fact..that 1 rep is what matters most

sadly, I wasn't able to take vids of my workout today due to the fact that there are alot of people there..so many that I couldn't just put it anywhere..x.x it's quite sad..

that is all

thanks

it's really simple..

6 boiled egg..remove yolk..add 2 cans of tuna..mix...and there ya go..if you like, add some veggies in and and after that, chug down some wheys and rest then go fucking hit the gym..really works for me ^^

AngryMuscles said:
thanks

it's really simple..

6 boiled egg..remove yolk..add 2 cans of tuna..mix...and there ya go..if you like, add some veggies in and and after that, chug down some wheys and rest then go fucking hit the gym..really works for me ^^
lol actually you know what thinking back i am sure my mom use to make tuna salad dressing like that with mayo, mustard and cellery in it too...not so bad sounding now that i think about it.

Nice squats. How do you get those wierd numbers in the weight? My gym has strict 45 plates (and then 35 25 10 5 2.5). Don't know if they actually weigh 45, maybe a little more or less, but it's 135 225 etc, bar and plates are 45. I always wanted to know what it feels to get wierd numbers like a 253.5 bench or something

gf wanted me..bad....didn't go to gym .......i'm such a sinner

will compensate tom...damn....chest/back at the same time..

my workout plan

bench
45 degree hypers
incline db
tbars
incline flyes
reverse pull downs
close grip bench
pullthrus
either tricep pushdowns or cyber hammer press
bb curls

all done with 2x5 ^^ ah well...