Angry Angry Angry

lol!

resting today....prolly won't go to work tomorrow still

won't be lifting this week and next week. taking another wek off.

08/11/06

fever is gone. all is well. badly dehydrated and hungry. can't even pee without drinking liters of water first. will get back in shape and hit it after a week.

hey luqui! thanks bro

I just had a big ass meal

2 cheeseburgers
2 big macs
2 big fries
and couple of drinks...

then will be eating some noodles/buns later...

AngryMuscles said:
yo JT. I am feeling better. feeding myself with tons of foods again..god I can't wait to get back to gym..rawr!!!

Good news bro, i'll try and get a vid for ya in the near future, possibly one with some box squats, and one with some heavy pulls.

08/20/06

i dunno...lol

went to gym with friends and just sweat it out..

SQUAT
155x10-5

RACK WORK(conventional)
111x10
177x5

LEG PRESS (hammie press with toes out and heel used to push)
220x12-10

BENT ROWS
111x8-8

nothing fancy

treadmill
stationary bike
no weight sit ups
leg raises

at this point, i was drained...just feel too weak....felt not right at all...maybe because 2 weeks of being out of gym just fucked me up...oh well....so was resting and tried some cleans...for fun

CLEANS
111x5
133x5
155x5

i dunno if my form was right..didn't bring camera

then....i just...went to try dumbbel snatching....I feel so cool

DB SNATCH
40x5 (per arm)
45x3 (per arm)
50x2 (per arm)
55x2 (per arm...left arm almost weak)
60x1 (per arm..left arm almost gave)

CLEAN/PRESS
90x1
155x2 (2 as in press..only cleaned this once and almost failed due to left arm weakening and arched back..almost fell behind...very weak already at this point..tired)
90x5(cleaned once..5 presses)

and that's about it.

Last edited:
body is fucking hurting..especially on my traps/upper back and delts. eating big today and resting.

tomorrow will start new gym...hitting cardio

08/22/06

cardio/abs and a variety of "i wanna try this machine" workout

went to slimmers and paid for my year membership. they asked tons of questions about me and how I eat and all..then took measurements of me..and said I had good measurements. this is the first time I ever saw my BF% which is 21.5. anyways, hit the bike for 30 mins and my legs were fried good. afterwards, hit some abs on the decline and on the floor.

afterwards, I tried all of the machines there...of course, using them on the lightest weight possible.

1. power rack - did 5 reps gm with only the bar...
2. smith machine with olympic bar - did some leg stretches.
3. bench press (they only have 1 bench press) did 5 reps of the olympic bar with 10kg per side.
4. those dip/pull ups supported type machines....I dunno what you call those.
5. pullover machine <----this is personally my fave!!!
6. cable pull thrus - just tried for 1 rep if it feels the same and yes, it does
7. leg press - no, it's not 45 degree..it's flat horizontal and it's machine..not free weight.
8. hack squat - oooooohhh yeah baby!!! they have it...and god is it put into dust way behind the gym...poor machine.
9. hack type of a calf raise - oh well.
10. cybex incline machine - these are fun
11. seated dip thingie - i dunno what it is called, but you sit down, and push 2 handles down..kinda like doing dips...
12. static DB holds - even if my hands were badly fucked with painful calluses due to the snatch and cleans, it hardens my grip and yes, i cannot wait to do deads.
13. 133 bent rows for 5 reps - this fucked one of my badly fucked calluses...making it bleed......i feel cool.

and that's about it. the trainers said I cannot dead on the floor and just use the power rack to do it....I am so not listening. they also have hip machines...those type of machines were you sit and spread your legs and stuff like that...saying it hits your inner and outer thighs....the leg machines are alright...but damn now I can finally hack squat.

they only have 1 calf machine and i'm planning to abuse the smith machine to do standing calf raises. i can say this gym will be fun for me.

tomorrow is legs....oh and I may have found a lil chair there....perfect for boxing.

Comeback

08/23/06

LEGS/CALVES/HIPS/GLUTES/ABS

LEGS(conventional)
barx5
111x5
155x6
177x5

I didn't want to push myself just yet...will do things next week

BOX SQUAT
111x5
133x5

SLED LYING LEG PRESS
this was a mistake.I took this machine as a hack squat but it is in fact..not..oh well
and this fucker really is heavy and loads of fun for the quads/hams

208x8
240x5

I'm tired x.x and 240 was heavy

CABLE PULL THRU

I only was able to do 190 for 5 reps..it was easy but the floor..goddamn the floor is so fucking smooth..you could practically moonwalk there with ease. It prevents me from doing pull thrus from 205-300..sad

SMITH MACHINE STANDING CALF RAISE
221x15
309x15
419x6 <----bar hurts my traps and somewhat bruises it...but felt strong

INCLINED STANDING CALF RAISE MACHINE
100x15
140x15
160x15
170x15

all felt easy....okay my legs were shaking at 170 << >>

INNER HIP MACHINE THINGIE
this are the machines that looks like the thing you see in those OB/GYN clinic << >> made me lol

55x20 then lost count
100x15-15-15-15

OUTER HIP MACHINE
almost identical..but this baby hits the outer hips and your outer glutes too
55x20+ lost count again
100x10-10-10
i almost cramped my butt x.x

ABS
no weights I think it was 70 or 80..somewhere there...
10kg plate x13

and that's it. i feel hungry after workout.

PS: can you squat without having your knees forward??? Is that even possible???? i'm no robot x.x

oh and the gym has like...tons of stars and celebrities..not that it's a deal..THEY'RE JUST HUMANS DAMMIT.

also, would like to talk to this certain guy who knows about powerlifting. would be nice to learn a few things..and prolly dwell into it.

Back