Angry Angry Angry

Oh, I forgot all about farmer walks; I think I will add them in since my grip isn't doin too well right now.

WHered you do the farmer walk? Did you lap around the gym?

I wanna do them too, but theres no space in my gym.

thanks luqui.

all in all. it took an hour...due to tons of rest and squat watching ^^

so workout time is around35-45 mins only with rest. not counting cardio of course

mano: the new gym does have space. i'll take vid some time of it.. and nice avatar..huge forearm. those are gym made right??? lol!

Lol thanks bro. Yeaa they're gym made heh. I've heard that masturbation gets your forearms going, but I don't think it's true.

I used to overtrain my forearms like crazy, like spend an hour a week at least. They used to be gigantic, but I guess they're still nice. Now I incorporate forearms maybe once every 2 weeks. Thanks for the compliment! I feel fat, but I'm on my way down now

since the forum was down yesterday, i'll put my legs workout later after doing my chest/shoulde/tri/abs later. will be adding floor presses. the vids are up, mano. it includes yesterday's squats and the gym i'm talking about. enjoy

mano, oh so you're cutting down huh. keep us updated.

OK..LOG TIME

08/30/06
LEGS/ABS/and some calves

SQUATS
111x6 (speed)
177x5
200x4 (had a hard time x.x)

BOX
177x2 with 2 steppers
177x1 with 3 steppers
stopped boxing because I felt I was doing it wrong. check vid plz

SLED LYING LEG PRESS
240x5
208x5
did this because of unstable boxing

CABLE PULL THRUS
190x10
205x6 <---very easy but 7th rep slipped due to footing
220x2 <----footing can't be maintained at all...floor too smooth

i'll drop the pull thrus for now and switch up to either stiffy or goodmornings

ABS
10 kg platex 25
15 kg plate x20

OBLIQUE TWISTING MACHINE THINGIE

Left side: 100x10 115x10
Right side: 100x10 115x10

INNER THIGH MACHINE THINGIE
100x20
115x20
140x10

OUTER THIGH MACHINE THINGIE
100x10
110x10
85x10

INCLINED CALF RAISES
100x10
160x10
190x10

and that's about it for legs...I think. if i missed something out..it would prolly be some more ab work.

08/31/06
CHEST/SHOULDER/TRI/ABS/GRIP

BENCH (WITH ELBOW TUCKED IN FYI)
111x5
155x3
155x3

INCLINE DB
50x5
60x4 (poo x.x)

DB PRESS (SHOULDER)
25x5
40x5

SIDE LATS
25x5
20x5

HAMMER FLOOR PRESS (with legs straight)
40x10
50x6

felt strong after 50 and could have gone more. as usual, people made comments about me doing such because they do not have the slightest clue of what it is and some even said "what kind of bullshit is that...doing random things and thinking it works" I didn't mind. anyways..the impact on the 50 was raw...felt it all on my tri. will do this more often and mix it with barbell.

DB SNATCH
50x2 (per arm)
60x2 (per arm)

PULLOVERS
50x5
60x3

ABS
10kg platex20
15kg platex15
20kg platex7

LEG RAISE

some side bends stretching yadda yadda

GRIP

now, i didn't do that entire grip thing like what you would do on farmers and static holds. I did my grip for the fingers...by using those round ended dumbbells...those usually seen being used by aerobic girls. yup..those. I dunno what you call those kind of grip though...but they're for the fingers..and your fingers are the ones taking the abuse...^^

10 lbs db each hand: 1 min, 30 sec, 30 sec, 30 sec
20lbs db each hand: 30 sec, 30 sec, 30 sec, 20 sec 20 sec

they are not as easy as it looks. sure a 10 lbs is nothing...but way diff when you use your fingers.

and i'm done..

note: all in all....i'm quite fascinated by the new lifts...mainly the floor press and grip routines and the elbow tucking in benching..totally saved my shoulders. so what if you have a gut right ^^

Last edited:
Watched the vids. Gym looks cool, too many flip floppers though.

Lol I watched the chest workout, love the ending... Got Mulli?

winter: no PR yet at the moment. maybe next week

mano: I hate that movie..due to inappropriate style of benching. it hurts my shoulders just even watching. the gym is great really. you'll have all the space ya need...almost...assuming there are not a lot of people. and i fucking hate the airconditioning. you'd be coughing in coldness in no time. i'd prefer those rusty hot dirty gyms anytime...oh well

addi: thanks bro. you too are strong.

09-02-06

BACK/ABS/BI/FOREARM/CALVES

SUMO SINGLES
111x1
177x1
221x1 <--pr
265x0 <---i used overhand grip and didn't even get it up..lol....so switched to over/under grip and got it up...I could complete it but didn't bother completing because form got sucky and just let go.
243x1 <---pr used over/under grip. grip is no prob...

TBAR ROW
88x8
110x7
132x4

i'm using the olympic bar..so i dunno if you still had to add that since you're only using one end..oh well

ABS
15 kgs platex20
15 kgs plate+10 kgs platex20

DB snatch
70x1 both arms PR
80x1 right arm complete...left failed due to lack of speed at bottom

DB CURLS
30x8
35x5

HAMMER CURLS
25x5
20x5

STANDING SMITH MACHINE CALF RAISE
177x10
243x10
309x10
375x5 <--traps hurt...oww

CARDIO

jogged down to the first floor from gym to mcdonalds to buy me 4 big ass cheeseburgers because I am hungry after workout. cool down on the way back by walking. went back to gym while eating burger, passed by the aerobics/cardio section, made them jealous and the entire gym. went to locker area, munched everything down, burp, rest, shower, went home. people thought there is something going on because i was jogging fast and got this look on my face (hungry look)

the end. enjoy the vids. they're up

I saw the vids. I think that you can pull those 265 and a lot more. You pulled 243 VERY easy. Looks like your weak point is grip. Why don't using straps so you can see how strong you really are on deads? I think deadlift is a too important exercise to leave it limited by grip strengh. I would use straps and train grip any other day.

About form, I'm not an expert, but I think it's no that bad.

Nice workout angry. Def getting stronger bro.

luquillo78 said:
I saw the vids. I think that you can pull those 265 and a lot more. You pulled 243 VERY easy. Looks like your weak point is grip. Why don't using straps so you can see how strong you really are on deads? I think deadlift is a too important exercise to leave it limited by grip strengh. I would use straps and train grip any other day.

About form, I'm not an expert, but I think it's no that bad.

agreed with luquillo. The form was good, and the first thing i noticed was the length of the lockout. Had it been a weight that you were truly struggling with I dont think you would have locked out for that long. However, keep doing em raw with no straps I think you'll be glad in the end that you did them like that IMO.

Back