Angry Angry Angry

Angry...what is "rack work"? Do you mean rack pulls?

Oh.. good work. Keep working and the #'s will come.

thanks guys..i'm trying to add cardios in all of my workout days...I am so not gonna have some goddamn elevated blood sugar get the best of me. laters.

08/24/06

CHEST/SHOULDER/TRI

15 mins cardio due to legs fried from yesterday's legs.

BENCH
111x5
133x6 <---was scolded for tucking my elbows in..making it look like close grip..lol!
155x6 <--again was scolded for elbow being tucked in.

INCLINE DB
45x5
50x5
weird thing is....their DBs are a lot heavier than my previous gym. weird.

INCLINE FLYES
35x5
40x5
still weird with the weight...

MILITARY
95x3-3-3 <---weak

DB SNATCH
45x2 (per arm)
50x2 (per arm)
60x1 (per arm) <---their 60s DB felt like 80s..guess that happens on new gyms.

HAMMER FLAT PRESS
45x5
50x4 <--locked the 5th rep in middle

CABLE PUSHDOWN
70x10
100x5-5

DC CHEST STRETCH

and that's about it. I feel weak...so..I will look forward on concentrating on tri power. switch what does not work with diff workout...adding in rack bench/board/skulls/dips.

oh and i found an almost close to our place powerlifting gym.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...aerobic steppers at the very back of the freaking gym......sweet!

tomorrow is back day and today was suppose to be cardio but didn't go due to exhaustion of legs. will it hit cardio on sun or tomorrow..or both. bringing camera tom.

Last edited:
08/26/06

CARDIO 10 mins.

BACK/BI/ABS

DEADS(conven)
111x4
133x3
177x2

DEADS(SUMO)
177x1
188x2
200x2 with static hold at end (grip was very good...could hold longer...but can't due to old callus injury burting open...hurting like mad..it's in my left pinky) my form was loose due to the fact I can't take deep breath coz of cough/cold..really crappy. but but but...my legs were fried. kept thinking ...I think blackbeard's quote or someone : Butt down, heads up and pull with your legs/abs/back all at the same time

story: I was really doing back today and was doing deads as my first exercise..then later on the vid, you'd see people beside me starting to do deads too. funny thing is...they were not doing anything at all and went deads when I was doing it myself. there are vids of them and they are quite strong. remember kids, if you want to show off, do it right ^^ they went ..I dunno if it's a romanian or stiffy or mixed lift..but they were all high reps..ranging from 10 onwards.

BENT ROWS
111x5-5
133x5-5

and they did bent rows too...copy cats :p

ABS
no weightx106 PR!!

DB ROWS (and yes, proper form this time and without the body twist anymore)
50x10
60x8
70x5

and they DB row too

POWER RACK STANDING CALF RAISE
155x15
221x15
265x10
287x10
309x10

and they were nowhere to be found I WIN ^^

then did some random "i didn't count because I am so fucking tired already" bi/forearm exercises.

then lastly...

DB snatch
50x1-1 just for fun.

all in all....the moment I stepped into the gym..I had this quote in mind:

"Lift for yourself, dont be afraid to try something radical, think outside the box. If it doesn't work don't keep doing it. Seek advice from someone who has accomplished something and > Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live" -richard. safreed"

Thank you Mr. Mike "The MULE" Miller for quoting RS's quote in your interview at critical bench. It helped me so SO much.

and that's it

now enjoy the vids

ps: digicam is dying...that is why it's in reddish fog thingie...cool

I think you should only do one kinda dead during your back days. Get some gloves or something to patch up that callous.

I know winter..the sumo was not intentional..but tried it anyways..for form only....what do you think of the form?

I strictly follow PB's workout (page 6) but phailed and went astray. won't happen again. by astray, I mean doing a lot more than what he wrote there. sorry!

go to the training section...here are the vids..enjoy sticky thread. there is a youtube link there...it will show you the entire vids that I've uploaded

thanks luqui, brat, jt and evans. really appreciated

evans: beside from the bursting airconditioning and show off brats since I'm new there, it's quite nice. I noticed they don't mind me banging the weights down during deads..but still way too many machines. love the cardio ones though. and i'm quite surprised my grip has leveled up...or has strengthen up

cardio/abs/grip today.

see ya guys/gal later

08/28/06

cardio/abs/grip

15 mins cardio

ABS
no weightx50
10kgs plate x20
15kgs plate x20

LEG RAISE

some side bends..yadda yadda

GRIP (BB)
95x1min
133x40sec
177x35sec
200x25sec
221x10sec
243x5sec

felt great..only if it weren't for my bursted(again) callus on the left pinky. it really hurts and stings on the grip...dammit

rested a long time...

FARMER'S

60s(db) 1lap rest then 1lap again.
70s failed at near end on my return. grip gave way...the left one.. had to put both down. 2nd attempt failed at the mid-way on the return. left hand is having prob.

OBLIQUE TWISTING MACHINE THINGIE

Left side
85x10
70x10

right side
85x10
70x10

and i'm done.

note: there was this huge HUGE guy in the gym today and damn fuck can he atg with a perfect form in squat. he has scary ass legs/thighs and damn calves.
note2: he looks like PB....honest.

I went up to him and asked: wow, you sure can lift. say, can you tell me how to strengthen my abs? because I have weak abs and it's bothering my squat/dead/bench lifts. he grinned at me sickly, almost being happy that I know what the fuck I am talking about. made me proud ^^

he is strong in doing legs...but overtrains it. here was his workout from what I saw.

BARx20
133x10-10-10
221x10-10-10
265x10-10-10

these were done easily by him.

SMITH MACHINE SQUATS
177x10-10-10-10

LYING SLED LEG PRESS
i dunno what weight he did or reps..but he was there way too long

SMITH STANDING CALF
221x15-15
265x15-15

and that's it. then he left. that fucking sick grin....*shivers*

ps: i tried the steppers in the power rack and tried boxing without weights of course and felt a smile cracking on my face. sweet.

that is all for today

oh and I worked out today wearing a 1992 olympic sweatshirt. looks nice

Back