Angry Angry Angry

wow..I feel honored that someone wants to catch up on my lifts. thanks mano.

I never knew you had scolio. had it fixed bro. what's the degree of your scolio?? any stretches for that? physical therapy??

ass sore huh..that doesn't sound right when it's posted in steroidology :p j/k

and what does ephedrine do anyways?? I had no idea.

recover then hit it back.

09/22/06

CARDIO/ABS/GRIP/BI-tri superset or something like that

15 mins because i'm fucked

note: honestly, i was tired by 10 mins but what I saw made me burst another 5 mins of my time doing cardio. remember the naughty thigh machine thingie? well, some hot cute 16-18 yr old girl was in there and she was wearing shorts and it got me going man...lolololol yummy

ABS
15 kg platex20
2 15 kg platex20

GRIP SUMO STYLE
200x20 sec
265x20sec
309x11sec <---pr for 1 sec...LOL
331x10sec <--pr
200x30sec

it all felt well..but i think i may have still been fatigued from back work from saturday

LEG RAISE

CABLE BI
55x10
60x10
75x5

CABLE TRI
55x10
60x10
75x10
80x10

PREACHER MACHINE <---very VERY uncomfortable...almost fucked my wrist. not doing this ever again
40x5-3

SITTED DIP MACHINE THINGIE
100x10
130x10
160x10
170x8
200x6 <--entire stack..very easy ^^

EZ CURL OLYMPIC BAR
I dunno how much an ez olympic bar weighs...but I only had 5 kg per side and did 8 reps.

FINGER ABUSE
16lbs because someone was hugging the 20lbs one.
1 mins
30 sec

rest
shower
5 big ass cheeseburgers
home
cuk 2 giant ass chicken breast and some chicken pieces to go with

that is all.

tomorrow is rest then wed is legs ^^

ps: and those chest supported rows are totally hot on girls with giant boobs...mmmm squeezed boobies.. I love my workout today.

mano: Philippines and it is 10:40 am here
winter: I'm bulking but wanting to add cardio to control/strengthen heart or something. so practically, i'm still eating large...and getting larger by the days and doing cardio. does that make any sense at all???

Yea that makes a lot of sense. Cardio is always a necessity to remain healthy.

I thought you lived in the US, had no idea yo uwere out in the Philippines. How is it there? Also where do you work?
Man it's starting to get f'in cold here

WEEK 5
(9/04 - 9/10)

Monday 9/04/06
Back

Break from deads...
Iso lateral low row (Hammer Strength)
98x10, 98x10 warmup
188x6, 278x6 PR!!!

Yup... that was it... the second I finished these, after 10 minutes of being in the gym, my father needed me for an emergency. Turned out it wasn't an emergency, he just wanted my company cuz he was driving to Suffolk. Dammit. Whatever, a break is always good

Oh and I got some CARDIO in, cuz I walked a mile to Winter's house, and he gave me a ride to teh gym

Wednesday 9/06/06
Chest

Flat bench press
95x3 (speed bench) to warmup, few sets of this
135x16 (was going for 20 but this is the max for now)
Incline bench press
135x6 (this was hard. My incline has really shot down, last time I did incline a few months ago I think I hit 165 for 6)
Iso lateral flat bench (Hammer Strength)
90x20
Incline dumbell flies
25x15
Dips
BWx15
Triseps
Close grip bench
85x15 (light but still hard on the wrists for some reason)
Pushdowns
100x20
Some quick bicep and forearm work
Cardio
Treadmill
10 minutes walk with incline

I decided to have a nice relaxing chest day since every week I push myself and am burnt out. The workout may look long but it didn't even take an hour. Very short

Friday 9/08/06
Legs

Squats
135x6, 225x3, 235x2, 185x6
Even the 135 felt very heavy. I don't know why. Couple of weeks ago I repped it for 20. Today I got tired after 4. I guess I'm really not an endurance kind of guy, it shows from my lifts... 135 for 6 and 235 for 2. Anyway whole body was shot after these. Especially lower back.
Leg press
4 plates (460) x20

Then a bunch of other light leg work like always.
Then very little shoulder work. And thats all I can remember... I usually save my lifts to my phone but this time I forgot.

Sunday 9/10/06
Chest

Speed bench (alternating grips)
115 - 12 sets of 3 (upped the sets this time)
Lockout presses (this time I made the rack higher so instead of doing half a press it's more like a quarter. This helps target my lockouts better than the old way, in which I went down a little past 90 degrees, almost a full range of motion before. Now it's a smaller motion)
155x10, 155x10 (will do 185 next week)
Triseps
Close grip bench
125x10, 135x10

WEEK ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Good workouts, and got some cardio in
WEEK DOWNFALLS
No rest because of school. Body is paining very much too
GOALS
Get some fucking rest!!!!

man, you so posted on the wrong journal..lol!! that's cool.

philippines now is whacked. in the morning, it will either rain or be uber hot. then at night, it will rain hard or just be cold. I'm at work now and my work consists of me sitting in front of a stupid cheap-ass computer and do medical reports. ya know..those medical transcriptionist thingie. most of the people here aer already having problems with their wrist due to overusage and long hours of usage. I don't feel anything maybe because I work hard on my wrist (grip/bi/back). If anyone would care, I work at Transkripsyo, INC.

all is well.

Oh shit you're right I did post in the wrong journal lol!!

Anyway that sounds cool, how old are you, early 20s? Or still a teen?

Oh shit I thought you were 18 or so.

So you're staying in the Philippenese or you have plans to come to go somewhere else?

AngryMuscles said:
09-09-06

BACK/ABS/BI/HAMS

SUMO
200x2
243x1
265x1 <--pr
287x0 <---failed to get it up 2 times. there was a vid of this..but some damn ass smith machine hugger blocked the view...so didn't bother saving and just deleted the vid.
276x1 (belt) <--pr and a major headache and can't fucking breath afterwards. heck, I was high afterwards. now I know my lesson

T-BAR with wide handle
4 platesx10
6 platesx3-3

LATS MACHINE
100x10
130x5

ABS
2 15 kg platex20
1 50 lbs DBx10

DB CURLS
35x5-5

BICEP PULL UP

FOREARM PULL UP

DB ROW
60x5
70x5

long rest

GHR machine
25x10
35x10
55x10

all felt light..will abuse this machine more next time

was resting and nothing to do..went to those cybex chest machines..those sitted chest machine thingie.
100x10
160x10
200x10
250x1 <--lol

more rest...shower...bought 5 big ass cheeseburgers and went home.

overall note: grip was not an issue in my deads...it's more of hammie strength. the explosion from the bottom was weak. I must do something about it. can anyone suggest something??

thanks and that is all. enjoy the vids. there are 4 of them.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deads

Good job angry. Congrats on deadlift PR!
I suggest weighted hypers on leg day. They work hard your glutes/hams.

nice job on the prs for deads angry.

you are miss gripping the bar. your right hand is in further than your left hand. not a big deal now but as you go heavier it will impact your pulls in a negative way.

thank you luqui and PB...thanks for replying. yeah, I saw that part..and I would blame it on sweaty ass palms. though, after that workout, i've found chalk in a store and will be buying next time. they sell it in whole...it looks kinda like a jar..so either I grind it down to powder or just wipe my hands on that thing.

also, i've been training my grip..mostly just what you see in my journal. i'm open to suggestions from the pros. thanks

luqui: the thing is, the gym doesn't have those hyper machines/stands. sucks big ass time. i'm stuck with stiffies, cable pull thru(assuming my footing doens't slip due to smooth floor), GHR machine, GM and leg curls x.x

thanks again.

Back