Angry Angry Angry

AngryMuscles said:
thank you adi! any suggestion on grip strength workouts?
all my grip work is done by rack pulling and sandbag training (ie farmers walk, tire carries and such.) and the occasional clown beating. also i do not use wrist straps, although i have nothing agaist them, i just force my self to work out through hand grip pain. also i rev curls on back day, which is a good grip builder too.

09/13/06

legs/calves

FRONT SQUATS
111x5
155x4
177x1 2nd rep failed.

HORIZONTAL LEG PRESS
160x20

GHR machine
55x10
85x10
105x10
155x10 <--entire stack

SUMO SLDL
95x5
133x5
177x5
note: I WANT MY CABLE PULL THRUS LOL!!!

SMITH MACHINE STANDING CALF RAISE
221x12
309x10
397x10
485x3 <--bleh

INCLINE CALF RAISE
160x10
255 <--entire stack x5 felt uncomfortable..stupid machine

LEG EXTENSION because I remembered what evansss said...lol!! just for fun
100x10
160x10
note: will never do this again..maybe once in a blue moon x.x

and that's it. I wasn't able to hit abs.

overall note: no matter how much you ate or how much grams of protein you consume, as long as you lack sleep, you're fucked.

vids will be up later. i'm not home yet.

Good work angry. You're right about the importance of sleeping.
About leg extensions, I like the great pump they give. I do them after squats.

today was suppose to be chest/shoulder/tri/abs day but due to lack of sleep and yesterday's workout, i was fucked.. heck I was half asleep for the entire day at work..it sucks man. i didn't bother going..no reason to force myself into something i'd just fail miserably.

tomorrow is rest day still and will try to add some tri/shoulder/chest workout on back day, which is saturday.

AngryMuscles said:
today was suppose to be chest/shoulder/tri/abs day but due to lack of sleep and yesterday's workout, i was fucked.. heck I was half asleep for the entire day at work..it sucks man. i didn't bother going..no reason to force myself into something i'd just fail miserably.

tomorrow is rest day still and will try to add some tri/shoulder/chest workout on back day, which is saturday.

Sounds good ANGRY

09/16/06

back/bi/chest/shoulder/tri blah blah blah

note: i never liked doing this..mixing in things..why? because i tend to forget what the fuck to do.

RACK PULL wiht PIN KNEE LEVEL
177x5
221x5
265x5 pr
287x3 pr

DIPS
BWx8
BW+5kg platex6
BW+2 5kg platex5

SITTED SMITH MILITARY
111x5
133x2-2

DB ROW
70x6
80x5

FLAT DB PRESS
45x5

DB SNATCH
60x2 per arm

DB CURL
35x8

SITTED TRICEP DIP THINGIE
135x10
200x10-6 <--entire stack

CABLE CURL
85x5

CHEST SUPPORTED ROWS all with pauses per pull
100x5
135x5
160x5
175x5

that is all. see..it's all fucking messed up.

then ringo came in and hit legs..hard

here was his workout

barx10
133x10
177x10
221x10
309x8
397x6 with wraps and belt...fucking ATG and fucking solid form. he fell forward a bit though..wasn't looking up.

he was a powerlifter back then but retired from it due reasons unknown but damn he's huge. heck, his shoulders are my head already. he likes talking to me because I know what the fuck i'm talking about..like chalks and stuff like that and core being the most important thingie and ATG. i'll get a vid of him next time..didn't bring video cam today though....forgot.

that is all...

09/17/06

ate tons today..thanks to mom cooking...a load of skinless/boneless chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, chicken innards and some veggies. sweet. my calluses are hurting me...but it reminds me of that rack pull.

09/18/06

CARDIO/ABS/GRIP

cardio
10 mins
note: legs were tired...grrrrr could have gone more

REVERSE CURL with olympic ez-bar..how much do those weigh??
10kgx10
15kgx5
20kgx3-1

ABS
no weight x150 PR for 30 additional reps from previous 120

FARMERS
70lbs DBx2 laps

and that's it.

Ringo, the huge brick wall, told me to lift with the guys (the dead guys in the youtube vid) so I would be doing legs with them on Mondays. I said, i'll adjust my sched..since i'm...

mon: cardio
wednesday:legs
thurs:chest
sat:back.

i don't mind...now that i'll have squat partners. ringo even said to them to treat me well or else..lol! we respet each other since we're almost the only 2 there who knows what's going on and what we're tlaking about. he's a nice guy.in hisw 40s already.

if so, then i won't be doing deads on my back day on sat.

Back