Angry Angry Angry

that routine is huge...
theres no way i would pull that off ALL week long..
maybe 2 of the 4 routines a week and switch em up every week, but damn thats a lot of work in one week. over training it looks like to me.

BTW congrats on all the PR's angry

that's the thing adi and I'm new there too. maybe I could make a suggestion..what do you think?? the workout is like this..

thrusday: day 1

saturday: day 2

monday: day 3

tuesday: day 4

no matter how they put it, it is still crazy....crazy I tell ya!!

i dont find it too crazy to do like you just said..hell you've seen my work outs lately..but all in one week is just DUMB IMO

it is dumb bro. geez...i'll start my own routine from now on...heck, maybe i shouldn't have gone there in the first place..sure it's a powerlifting gym, bt if you're gonna give me crap and not taking me seriously, those airconditioned with spandex wearing gay dudes sounds even better due to the fact they don't give me any routine

ooooooooooooooook right calf is acting up tonight and tomorrow is bench. I'm gonna go into the gym, set my bag down, load the bar, lay on the bench and do my set.

Do ya do any ancilliary work like pull throughs or adductor/abductor, GHR's? Man when i added those exercises to my routine my squat numbers started jumpin fast. Its to the point where i expect to add 10lbs to the bar every week. Many ppl who havent hit the 300lb mark yet have the quad strength to do it and for reps too, but the smaller muscles used in the movement arent up to par. work those and watch your numbers rise. Just a suggestion to help you hit that 300 mark faster.

yo estray. well it's like this

there are 4 gyms for me:

the first gym was the warehouse gym. nothing is fine there..not even the bench press. this was my first gym ever..this is were I concurred all of my mistakes, from watermelon back deadlifts to inch moving bench press to 10 sets of 10 reps of arnold presses. I very rarely go back to this gym...only under any circumstances that I cannot go to the other gyms will I go here.

the second gym was a lot nicer than the first. it has proper cable machines, a power rack, benches and the works. at this gym, I do pull throughs...entire stack and it helped my deads/squat alright. I don't go to this gym anymore since starting slimmer's world..but still go if I am unable to go to the other gyms.

the third gym is namely slimmer's world. it's a rich ass sossy place filled with machines, spandex and fags. i give it credit because it has a power rack and place..the place is huge. I do pullthroughs here too. this gym has those inner/outer thigh machine thingies...so i guess that's the ab/aductor workout already.

the fourth gym is a powerlifting gym. I haven't quite yet started here..only once...and it was legs/upper back. this gym is known for producing champions and stuff like that. it's downright dirty and hot there. plates are everywhere and people don't seem to care to even return it. the cable machines here sucks big ass time..can't do pullthroughs at all here. also they give shit-ass routines that oughta burn you out rather than give you strength and size...namely..overtraining and we are talking about squatting 2 times a week and benching 2 times a week and doing back work 2 times a week..go figure.

so all in all...I go to different gym depending on my situation. also for the GHR..i really haven't done them the right way a of yet. philippine gyms are lacking GHR machines and hugging the lats pulldown machine to do manual GHR will get me shooed. it sucks man.

go to the meathead gym. you'll have better lifts. although if you do cardio, which i dont know why you would, go to the faggy spandex gym. you'll have some nice poose to look at . and correct me if im wrong, but do you really need a ghr at this point in your training?

today is tuesday. i'm heading off to the power gym and do legs.

squats
box banded squats
reverse hyper
standing calf

and i'm done. laters1

ok. first and foremost, i would like to say, that I somehow misjudged ZEST power gym's routine. it does not stay like that forever...after a month or so, it will be cut down to pure powerlifting. so apparently, they gave me a semi-powerlifting routine..mixture of BB and PL. It will be cut down from 7-10 to 3-5 as I progress. I knew this after I had a brief discussion with philippine's strongest woman, Mrs. Pecante. she's huge and even her son, who's she was with, was a champion in the sub-junior class. also today it was my first time to see a bench shirt, though it was not inzer since they ran out of it, it was a TITAN. all in all, i'll stick around this gym and see what happens.

SQUAT
133x5
221x4
243x3-3-3 <--belt

PAUSE SQUAT
190x3-3-3

STANDING CALF RAISE
133x10
221x10
331x10

REVERSE HYPER <--first time ever so not sure if done right. no weights
5-5