Angry Angry Angry

thank you winter. the 243 felt light...on the first rep..2nd and 3rd rep just felt heavy but I still owned it. tried to use more legs than back and I think I did well.

12/27/06

BENCH (wide grip index on ring)
barx5
111x1
177x1
155x3-3-3

MILITARY PRESS
95x5-5

FLAT FLYES
20x5
30x5

PAUSE DB HAMMER
45x5
50x5

FRONT PLATE RAISE
10kgx10
15kgx8

SIDE LATS
10x10-10

and that's it

hum...i'm at the middle finger on the ring in my bench these days, i wonder if all the bar's rings are standardized in size?

Nice workout. Maybe this routine will help you break your chest plateu. I also see that your routine as been cut down quite drastically, which is good IMO.

well, they're not cut down. i just didn't follow most of the workout since they're not keepin an eye on me that day....geez...lol

12/29/06

HIGH REP SQUATS
barx12
120x20

VERTICAL LEG PRESS
130x8
145x8
170x8

light as hell and first time doing it

LEG EXTENSION
60x8
80x10
100x8

LEG CURL
100x5
80x8

DONKEY CALF RAISE <--first time ever with dip belt for weight
25kgx12
50kgx12
50kg and a 120 or something guy sitted on mex12

lightweight!

BB CURL (not olympic and it's a descending pyramid...kills me big time..but hey, been a long time since I fuck my bis up)

1st set 2nd set
50x12 50x8
40x8 40x5
30x6 30x4

well, fatigue kicked in

and that's it. I stayed in the gym for a while, watching them do their workout, got to talk with Mr. Eddie Torres about a lot of things and stuff and I enjoyed watching how they train those "special abled" trainees and damn can he deadlift. strong! also, I met a damn hottie at the gym today, she is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine and I got turned on just from watching her squat/banded box squat ...damn that's a fine butt. Honestly speaking, I am slowly enjoying that gym..

now here's my dilemma:

i signed up for a year contract with slimmer's world and paid a ouchie 8,400. now, i've only worked out there for 4 months and then I switched to ZEST. now, judging from my sched and all, I think I won't be going back there any time soon. I dunno if I can even get some of my money back and all. help please.

Good workout.

If you can, ask your gym if you can freeze your account of a year - they will probably make you pay a fee every month, but you will be saving a ton of money in the long run by freezing your account compared to just letting it expire.

Winter said:
Good workout.

If you can, ask your gym if you can freeze your account of a year - they will probably make you pay a fee every month, but you will be saving a ton of money in the long run by freezing your account compared to just letting it expire.

thanks. i'll try that

12/30/06

SPEED BENCH
barx12
111x3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

INCLINE DB
45x5
50x5-5

INCLNE FLYES
35x5-5

DECLINE
barx10
111x5
133x5

SUMO DEADLIFT (extra wide with belt because they insist) (overhand grip)
barx12
100x8
155x5
220x5-5-5

on the 220, they wanted me to use a strap, I declined and demanded chalk instead. on the last rep on the last set of 220, I hold it very long, so long that my trainee said, 'for the love of god put it down already'

reverse hyper
no weight-5-5

and that's it. stayed at the gym watching people lift and helping with plates. yadda yadda. happy new year

thanks tman. the 5-5-5 deads was straineous and I think I lost form. the good thing is that I could slam the weight down with no problem in that gym, of course they have those thick rubber to support the floor and all.

Why are you doing sumos after bench? Also, are you trying to do speed work on your flat bench? If so, you should cut out the decline, IMO. I just think all your workouts are a bit too high in volume and you are burning out your CNS in the long run, preventing you from hitting PRs/recovering.

i know winter. it's not my routine, it's their routine and whenever I go the power gym, they had me locked on their routine and they whine when I do something else. like this certain fucker in the gym. he's the type of guy that you would hate from the first day you met him till the end of times. he's a smart ass and all that shit and telling me how to fucking squat and bench while I can fucking squat MORE than he can brag. hate that fucker. yeah, i feel so overtrained already, winter. i kept asking people there, 'isn't overtraining what they gave me as my routine?' and well, they kept saying it's not overtraining at all..geeeeez. I tried to slide my routine in, the original 3 day split and they say that's not enough. I dunno..maybe i'll spend a month here and see what happens and prolly leave this shit ass gym. ......time will tell.

Back