Angry Angry Angry

01/02/07

note: i dropped that power gym due to differences and stuff. they won't let me do my thing..fine...i don't need them and I really feel so overtrained already..even if it was only a week, so I went back to slimmers. mind you that the plates at slimmers are rubberized..so they're a bit heavier than they're suppose to be...though I don't know how much was the added pounds.

squat
barx10
133x3
166x20 <----PR PR PR AND FINALLY! 15th rep, I was feeling sick and out of breath..but I kept on and when I reached my 17th rep, I was about to give up...again..but then I remembered, 'then I won't be typing anything interesting in steroidology' so went on and did it. it was hard but fucking worth it. after doing that, I reracked the bar and flopped down almost lifelessly on the power rack's platform, panting like mad.

leg press
250x5

SLDL
100x5-5

PULL THRUS
190x5
205x5
220x5 <--pr for first time trying

standing calf with belt because I'm tired and yes, I am still high from that 20 reps at this point.
155x10
243x10
331x10
419x10
507x5 <---well, now I know the feeling of having a 500 pounds on my back. PR

and that's it. see? isn't this more simpler than what they gave me as a routine back there?

and PS: our internet is still slow and sucks as fuck...so yeah, i'm practically pissed and might not be able to upload as much movie as I can. i'll see what will happen

nice job angry! you guys really liek those 20 rep squats, don't cha?

thanks luqui and aczech. yup, aczech, love that 20 rep squat. it's a very personal challenge for me, though i wouldn't dare do deadlift 20 reps...that's just stupid for me. i finally nailed that freaking 166x20 after.....a month. first it was 14 rep then 15 rep then 17...and that was last lonth, which is last year, i loled. i would say 20 reppers helps my squats though I interchange 20 reppers with my actual worksets. so in a month, it's 20rep-workset-20rep-workset and that's per week..interchange. it's fun that way.for me to be not bored. now my goal is 177x20 then 188 then 200 and so on.

damn..good luck - you'll be an awesome 400 meter track running squatting like that!

thanks winter and aczech. I found a gym where they sell equipments, chains, bands, suits. i'm gonna buy me some bands, chains and ask for those reverse hyper machines and stuff.

AngryMuscles said:
thanks luqui and aczech. yup, aczech, love that 20 rep squat. it's a very personal challenge for me, though i wouldn't dare do deadlift 20 reps...that's just stupid for me. i finally nailed that freaking 166x20 after.....a month. first it was 14 rep then 15 rep then 17...and that was last lonth, which is last year, i loled. i would say 20 reppers helps my squats though I interchange 20 reppers with my actual worksets. so in a month, it's 20rep-workset-20rep-workset and that's per week..interchange. it's fun that way.for me to be not bored. now my goal is 177x20 then 188 then 200 and so on.

Doing good...nothing takes it out of you like squats and deadlifts.

ok. so I have 2 boards now..self made from some wood..ha ha..wood.

so now I have a single 2 inch board and a 4 inch taped together board. should I have a 6 inch board too?? thanks

01/05/07

note: before anything, again, the plates are heavier...but i don't know how much to add. also, I measured my board and each are 1.75 inch. so the 2 board is 3.25 inch.

BENCH
111x3
155x3
177x2
188x2
200x0 <--missed at middle portion. really struggle...dammit. my fault for not resting enough.
note: after the 188x2, I was high. I was like....totally concentrated on my benching that I feel so dizzy and stuff. oh yeah, I hold my breath so hard that a zit on my head popped and my head was bleeding...cool. I forgot to ask the hot fine foxy gal's name when I helped her move the oh so heavy bench to the smith machine because the bigger guys with freaking cuts and shit are too busy flexing to help her. fuckers.

BOARD PRESS (3.25 inch=2 board/1 board 1.75 inch)
177x3
188x3
200x3 pr
210x1 pr
221x0 <---ok here's what happened. I was really tired and didn't rest enough. also, on the unracking part, I was loose. so what happened was, I didn't go low enough and dropped it on my upper chest..yes, fucked my shoulders up. not really that it's painful or had any injury, but I felt a stretch there. good thing my, 'spotter in training' knew what to do. I guess I should have stucked with 210 first. lol. it's an experience. the 3 reppers were light...really.

and yeah, bench hogger...lol!!!

MILITARY
67x10

PAUSE DB HAMMER
50x5
60x5

RACK PULL <--was totally unncessary. shouldn't have done it..grip was fucked from bench already
barx2
133x2
243x2
287x2

SEATED MACHINE ROW (wide grip)
100x5
160x5
190x5
220x5
250x3 <--entire stack
note: funny..during this time, I kept saying 'do what you have to do' over and over again. I was lost..i didn't know till my spotter in training told me that I kept saying it over and over again. maybe I was THAT focused or something.

those weighted sitted abs thingie
115x30-30-30

leg raise

and that's it. I know I know...joined the back and chest day. sucks to be me. had a personal matter yesterday. sorry.

good job on the benching...i always rest 3-4 minutes between my strength sets (low reps) and about 1-2 for my growth sets (higher reps)

the massage took long on me..especially on my legs. the masseus said my legs are thick and huge. it went very well, i told her to visit me again by the month's end.

Back