Angry Angry Angry

thanks adi, luqui and winter

adi: I think when doing board work, i should pause the bar a bit on the board and not just hit and go. that would work even better.

luqui: the massage on my legs were really painful..maybe because it's the first time, but after that, it feels so good. the massage was really nice. i felt i could lift 300s without problems. ha ha ha

winter: thanks and the 210 on the board was sweet. guess there's more in me than I knew. i'll keep getting strong and see what happens.

oh sure, people go, "eeww his belly is huge..it's fat..he's fat"

umm ok...fat..yeah...but I can lift more than you can brag. i'm happy!

01/09/07

note: still don't know how much the plates weight with the bumpers on it..so yeah, it is heavier, but I didn't add anything. I still count from what's written on the plate.

SQUAT
barx5
133x3
200x3
221x3
243x3
265x2 <--pr for rep and belt
276x1 <---major ass pr and belt
note: I gained a lot of respect from the big guys in our gym after I pwned that 276 on squats. freaked self, walked into rack, go crazy, went under bar, look self at mirror, unrack, take tons of deep breath, hold, go down, went up, PR and hand shakes from big guys. they were cheering me really..and wanted me to do another rep. yeah, I was scared..so didn't do it...though they said I could even go 5 on that...ha ha...next time.

BOX SQUATS (3 steppers equivalent to mid-high)
200x3
200x5

ok, at this point, i was suppose to do pullthrus, but some gay dudes was using it and talking long breaks and talking about dicks they've shoved up their asses and shit.. how fucked up is that. so went elsewhere

REVERSE LEG CURL
130x10
175x10

THEN PULL THRU
205x5
220x4 <--feet slipping...floor slippery...stupid
250 <--entire stack x1 because floor can't stick...argh

CALF RAISES
133X20
221X20
ALL DONE WITH PAUSES AT THE TOP AND MAKING IT CRAMP THERE. FEELS GOOD.

and that's it. yeh, I feel sick and didn't do abs anymore.

so today, it's PR and respect for me.

morning is hot
night is cold
and your squats made me reached 276 today, aczech. yeah, motivated by it. 177x20 next week and see what happens. now that's grueling. lol!

i'm glad to hear! gl on thos those 20 reppers...i still haven't completed one set of them yet...lol

01/11/07

BENCH
133x3-3

BOARD PRESS (1 board=1.75 inch)
177x3
188x3
200x3
210x2 pr. struggled at upper portion but knocked it

INCLINE DB
60x6
70x3 <--bleh

SEATED HALF PRESS
111X6
122X6
133X3

HAMMER DB
60X6
60X3

PLATE RAISE
10KGX10
15KGX10

PUSHDOWN
55X50 FOR THE IRONY OF IT.

all in all, the bench fucked my up good. but tricep is still weak. damn it

thanks luqui! it was intense alright. i really wasn't going to squat such but the people around me kept encouraging me..so I went ahead and to my surprise, I competed it..struggled at the mid part but smooth it up anyways.

aczech: thanks bro. i'm still trying to stengthen my triceps..they're really my weak part. also, for your curiosity, the seated half press...check the link below. it's somewhere there. enjoy reading!

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-005-training

saw the half press..nice

maybe for tri strength..add some dips, weighted dips...or a good one is the close grip bench while keeping the elbows tucked in

i think that would be a $$ for you

and maybe work the cg bench rep scheme like 10-8-6-4 with increasing weight and hit the dips for 2 sets of 15..and if you can hit 15..add some weight

Back