Angry Angry Angry

AngryMuscles said:
hello, Mr. Mulligan. where ya been, my luchador.lol! and thanks.

indeed. stop drinking and replace it with either milk or soy milk or tea. have you checked out the vids??

I quit working out for awhile, I starting to eat and lift again :druggie:

01/16/07

note: apology to my miscalculation on the stepper's height. the 8 steppers are not on my lower chest, but on my groin..sorry for the miscalculation.

box jump
6 steppersx3
7 steppersx3
8 steppersx3

SQUAT
barx5
133x3
177x13
177x2 <--for the irony of it

BAND SQUAT
blue band, barx5
blue band, barx2
blue band, 133x5
blue band, green band, barx3
blue band, green band, 133xx3
note: it was tiring, not the squat, but the adjustments of the bands since I'm not using powerlifting bands, but those aerobics bands. so I'm making adjustments. When I went all the way down, the bands loose their tension and that's annoying..almost throwing me back. you would see this when the vids are finish uploading. all in all, I feel speeding with the bands. is that natural for one to be speedy when using bands??

pull thrus
205x5-2 <--floor slippery

abs
15kg platex20
2 15 kg platesx11

reverse ham curl
160x10
190x6

and that's it. the bands fucked me nicely.

stay tune for the vids.

and by adjustments, i mean tying it here and there, pulling it here and there. the bands are merely done on a trial basis..not really part of workout..but oh well.

well, it was just the 177x13 really..but I got curious on how the bands would feel and how to set it up and stuff..so went ahead and tried it. lol! my bad

AngryMuscles said:
01/16/07

note: apology to my miscalculation on the stepper's height. the 8 steppers are not on my lower chest, but on my groin..sorry for the miscalculation.

box jump
6 steppersx3
7 steppersx3
8 steppersx3

SQUAT
barx5
133x3
177x13
177x2 <--for the irony of it

BAND SQUAT
blue band, barx5
blue band, barx2
blue band, 133x5
blue band, green band, barx3
blue band, green band, 133xx3
note: it was tiring, not the squat, but the adjustments of the bands since I'm not using powerlifting bands, but those aerobics bands. so I'm making adjustments. When I went all the way down, the bands loose their tension and that's annoying..almost throwing me back. you would see this when the vids are finish uploading. all in all, I feel speeding with the bands. is that natural for one to be speedy when using bands??

pull thrus
205x5-2 <--floor slippery

abs
15kg platex20
2 15 kg platesx11

reverse ham curl
160x10
190x6

and that's it. the bands fucked me nicely.

stay tune for the vids.

all your hard work and dedication is and will continue to pay off.

Nice work, I wish I could use bands for squatting/benching/deadlifting at my gym, but sadly they don't even allow chalk. I just saw a sign in there yesterday stating, "CHALK IS PROHIBITED." Ridiculous :(

wow..that is offensive! you're not even allowed to use band at all?? damn.

yesterday while I was setting up the bands, yeah, you got it, eyes on me..all of it.i don't mind..i feel special that way. after my band experiment, i went over to talk with my 'suppose to be my trainer but I lift more than him but we're friends and he doesn't mind whatever I do' trainer and he asked about the bands, i explained it to him and he got the idea.

the big guys, seeing me do those, now wants to workout with me during legs day. sweet.

the blue band (light resistance) was alright then adding the green band (medium resistance), i feel good. just have to adjust it right. i think i'll just use bands during my ME squat days..on boxes.

i haven't adjusts the bands on benching..but will have to do something about that.

overall note: do not underestimate the resistance of the bands, it will fuck you up before you know it. it might not while you're training, but the tension and stress will hit you after an hour of your training...well that happened to me.

thanks aczech. i'm planning on hitting triceps hard with high board works and stuff. god I hope i can hit 200 for at least one rep...on my chest. then 210...then i'll be happy

01/18/07

bench
barx5-5
111xx3
155x3
177x2
188x2
200x2
200x0 <--PHAIL HARD!

board work (3 boards)
200x4-4

half press
barx5
100x5
133x5
144x3
155x1

dips
bwx5-3

db shoulder press
25x5-5
35x5
40x3

push down
100x10-7

i hate myself. guess my tri is my genetic weakness. hate it. i ruined myworkout...lol emo

200 twice..not bad amigo. It's looking like weakness in the dip section. I'd focus on those a little more (maybe move them up earlier in the workout) as they will lead to a bigger bench. Good job bud

from what I see is....

maybe I should switch it up ya know. like how I do it in squats...20 reps a week then ME the next. maybe I should do it too for my bench, not 20 reps..but like speed bench/pause/bands..stuff like that.

Your chest strength is most definitely increasing so don't be discouraged that your tris burnt out. Good job. :)

01/19/07

speed sumo dead (roccodart wide)
133x5
200x5
133x5 <---i exploded so hard that I almost got thrown back..toes lifted off the floor << lol

speed low sumo box squat
100x5
111x5
133x5
easy

seated chest supportde rows
100x10
160x8
190x6
220x5

butt buster
155x10 each leg