Angry Angry Angry

01/23/07

SQUAT
barx3
111x3
155x3
200x3
221x2-2-2 <---raw..calf didn't act up. leg drive. i'm happy. the thing is..i thought i did 243lbs. i was so hyped up that I didn't noticed....god i hate it. lol

BAND BOX (mid high level)
red/green/blue bands+bar=2
red/green/blue bands+111=2
green/blue bands+122x2-2
note: red band was nasty. again, i underestimate it. hard as fuck

SLDL
barx20
100x15
133x5 <--lol. i feel sick

olympic BB curl
barx12
56x8
67x6

reverse grip curl
barx10
56x8
67x5

standing calf
133x12
243x12
353x12
441x5-5

DB CURL
30x8
35x6

inner thigh machine
70x20
100x20
130x10

outer thigh machine
70x20
100x20
130x5 <--hard as hell

and that's it. basically, what's gonna happen is. next tuesday, january 30, will be my last day of lift because i'm taking 2 weeks or the whole damn february off gym. so what i'm gonna do is, on january 30, i'll be imitating a powerlifting competition...meaning i'll just do 3 lifts with, of course, 3 attempts per each and that's squats, bench and deadlift..to see what the fuck have I been doing all this time. it's something i thought about earlier and it could be fun.

Nice work. Will you be competing against other gym-goers? Also, why are you going to be taking the next 2weeks-4weeks off?

thanks luqui.
winter: no..just me...all alone....competing with myself. the reason is because i'm tired already. burned out and shit....physically and mentally.

funny how this certain, prolly lesbian or at least bi, fitness gal passed by me at the gym and said in a disgust tone, 'your belly is huge'. i didn't mind at all. i'm quite proud with my belly..helped me a lot already. comparing to her so called, clients, i'm way better...lol

i've been bulking since i've started winter! until i reached certain lifts/goals, i'll keep bulking. it's really a clean bulk..ok semi-clean

01/25/07

BOARD BENCH (2 boards)
177x3-3-3

box jump
6 steppersx1
7x1
8x1
9x1 pr

seated half press
barx5
100x5
111x5
133x5
144x3

DB HAMMER FLOOR PRESS
45x17 <--was going for 20 but lol
60x8

standing olympic ez bar tri extension
barx10
barx5

and that's it.

oh yeah, i had to battle/educate my "unracker" because my certified "spotter" was too busy with his bitch. I had to scream, 'get your freaking hands off the bar' after he unracked it and kept his hands there...in a deadlift hold (over/under grip) oh yeah, it's a pause board press...frgot to write that.

also, most staff in the gym, are worried/scared when I call for their assistance...in the sense that it's better to have someone behind you rather than end up with a sore ass neck..prolly because they never spot someone squatting over 150 or someone benching over 100. i feel special.

as I said, it's alright to be shit ass weak and stuff as long as you're gonna do something about it.

AngryMuscles said:
oh yeah, i had to battle/educate my "unracker" because my certified "spotter" was too busy with his bitch. I had to scream, 'get your freaking hands off the bar' after he unracked it and kept his hands there...in a deadlift hold (over/under grip) oh yeah, it's a pause board press...frgot to write that.

also, most staff in the gym, are worried/scared when I call for their assistance...in the sense that it's better to have someone behind you rather than end up with a sore ass neck..prolly because they never spot someone squatting over 150 or someone benching over 100. i feel special.

as I said, it's alright to be shit ass weak and stuff as long as you're gonna do something about it.

Same thing happens to me about the spotting. I train alone and need to find someone to spot me on certain moments. Specially on last sets of squats. But people are afraid because they don't even squat.
My gym is full of bicep curlers and lots of "lateral/front raisers".

it can't be helped, luqui. we find them weird and they find us weird. people have different goals in gym and each has their own approach. i don't mind that. i respect that...but don't be preaching that i'm not going low enough on my squat when the guy itself, never squats. maybe we should all workout together or something. that oughta be fun.

angry, I don't know if they have different goals or they just don't know what they're doing. When you talk to them, they ask why we do squats or deads! That means they need to learn. They all want to get big, but just don't know how. It's mostly BB magazines fault and trainers at the gyms. I was lucky I found forums on internet that made me change my working style.

they need guidance. we were all once a lost sheep till we learned what we were suppose too. it's an honest mistake that most of the time, unchangeable for some. i can't blame them because they have faulty trainers, personal trainers and i blame the trainers for their customer's lack of growth and stuff.

I honestly heard from one of them said that you must not have fats in your body or the fat will overlap your muscle growth. poor kids.

also, they never use the squat rack to teach newbis how to squat. they force them to use the smith machine and have very improper forms. oh, it's not sitting back, it's driving yourself down with a straight-ass back. i cried.

i wonder, how the fuck did those guy became trainers...geez. they gossip with customers 99% of the time.

they all hate squatting because it causes them headaches...bad ass headaches and they complain too much about it.

so al in all, they hate pain, fat and wouldn't listen to anyone who's not in uniform. i rest my case

AngryMuscles said:
01/25/07

BOARD BENCH (2 boards)
177x3-3-3

box jump
6 steppersx1
7x1
8x1
9x1 pr

seated half press
barx5
100x5
111x5
133x5
144x3

DB HAMMER FLOOR PRESS
45x17 <--was going for 20 but lol
60x8

standing olympic ez bar tri extension
barx10
barx5

and that's it.

good work

thanks tman. didn't go heavy becuase next week, january 30, i'll be imitating a powerlifting meet.lol to test myself then taking a 2 week or a month off

AngryMuscles said:
thanks tman. didn't go heavy becuase next week, january 30, i'll be imitating a powerlifting meet.lol to test myself then taking a 2 week or a month off

what is the 3 lift goal?

squat- i think i'll open it with 276. goal 300-310
bench-i think i'll open with 188. goal 200-210
deadlift-i think i'll open with 275. goal 320

thanks rookie!! will be recording it with my cam. afterwards, will make edits of it. just wait for the major ass vids, guys!

Back