Angry Angry Angry

thanks. i really hate rowing because i'm weak...but as someone said, 'people kept lifting what they're already strong at and never worked where they're weak' that's what I keep in mind.

thanks again

butt busters and donkey raises and 'thingies'.....are you sure making it to the gym for these workouts?

AngryMuscles said:
thanks. i really hate rowing because i'm weak...but as someone said, 'people kept lifting what they're already strong at and never worked where they're weak' that's what I keep in mind.

thanks again

Hey 220 x 5 is not weak! maybe it's weak compared to powerlifters here, but I bet there're not many peolple rowing that at your gym.

luquillo78 said:
Hey 220 x 5 is not weak! maybe it's weak compared to powerlifters here, but I bet there're not many peolple rowing that at your gym.

thanks Luq. I feel pretty good about myself these days. i spend lots of time looking in the mirror and overall i am impressed with my soft Asian skin.

He's chillin. He doesn't workout anymore; he runs/eats right and is losing lots of weight. He has lost a total of 30lbs in 3months so far and I'm proud of him. ManOWar looks and feels healthier so that's all that matters.

MoW said he'll be getting back into the gym once he loses a couple of more %s of BF and some weight.

nice avatar, mulli.

ok 3 days rest then tuesday, hit legs. will prolly go 8 sets of 2 or something..but there will be banded box squats!

Back