Angry Angry Angry

Be careful with sleeping pills. Some are very bad for your strengh/muscle mass.

Are you taking too much green tea/caffeine drinks?

no caffeine/tea or anything bro. oh well.

update:
me and my good friend ruel, has found a very good stress reliever. what we have come up is this: every friday, we will go to the mall after work and to the arcade station and play arcades. also, just a while ago, we tried those 'punching machines'..ya know..those arcade machines that let you know just how hard you punch. it was fun. the max is 600 and no one has ever reached that. maximum level anyone has reached was 530 and it has 3 tries...so if you get 500 in all tries, it will be 1500 and the current record was 1550 and i dunno who the fuck did it.

my results: (using one hand without the assistance of the other hand and almost no running speed)

mind you that I don't destroy my shoulders and entire upper body unlike other people there who, runs like a mile holding their punching wrist with their other hand and swinging it like they don't care. that's dangerous but admittedly, stronger.

so what will happen is...everyweek...we'll punish that arcade. heck, i might try to get a vid of it...if allowed. that is all.

tomorrow is jogging, punching bag and prolly something else

02/11/07

10 mins punching bag with i think proper form..semi proper form

tried armbars, triangle chokes, rear neck chokes, kimura locks, mounts.

that's about it

as apposed to always hungry? sure, physical exertion cause the body to need more fuel.

AngryMuscles said:
thanks luqui, aczech, JC.

because of work and I think i'll start doing some sleeping pills...what do you think?

You should stay away from the pills?

Try meditation. It sounds like your body is not tired. What type of work do you do?

i don't take any pills bro.

work: 8 hours of sitting in front of the computer and typing medical reports. crappy workplace. crappy workmates. lousy 6 am time.

AngryMuscles said:
i don't take any pills bro.

work: 8 hours of sitting in front of the computer and typing medical reports. crappy workplace. crappy workmates. lousy 6 am time.

Why dont you get another job?

Back