Angry Angry Angry

wait wait wait..what competition?>?? ohdear lord, i was just having fun poking around boxing and grappling and now i'm competing?? nah...though it interests me though. muay thai, boxing and jiu-jitsu. sweet.

no, i am not competiting! i'm doing those for cardio and strength, but given the chance, i would train consistently and prolly join a competition...some day

maybe he means when you did the 3 to see how you would do. it weren't a competition, just for angry.

goal for this time

look and buy for a loader tires..those giant ass tires that you see being flipped over
a huge chain..like those they use in ships or construction
sledgehammer
cables and handles

yeah, being resourceful here since my good friend ruel doens't have the time to go to gym and all that...so that's that for now.

oh yeah, another thing

i broke that "king of hammer" highscore.

it's an arcade that's in the form of sledgehammer meets metal thingie and well, you whack it as strong as you can for points. you're given 2 tries. the current highscore, when I got there, was 886 and no one was able to erase it. some come close while some are way too off. the arcard itself is very challenging and not as easy as it looks. the sledgehammer is in a form of thick rubber tip and a thick plastic like handle.

first try:861
second try:902 new highscore.

i'm happy and yes, playing arcade is really not my game, but after seeing such machines, heck, that's something to measure 'where the fuck are you in this road'

also, i'm satisfied with my punching power..for now because that machine, people are running like a mile, ya know..for that extra push and enabling them to hit higher score and a fucked up shoulder/hand. one guy actually had his knuckle burst in blood..covering the hitting pad itself with it. cool.

what I do is either punch with a closed fist or pancrase style palm strike. i'm quite happy about it. playing around with your strength and all.

Back