Angry Angry Angry

can't find a decent chain block/chain. will keep on searching for others. it's really difficult over here in the philippines comparing to the USA in terms of such things

it's hard to find 1/2 inch, 3/8 inch or 5/8 inch chains man...

try a ship yard or a contruction yard,,, something like that.

making a sled is way easier though, just a sheet of metal and some rope and you are good to go

i dunno how to make sleds...so i'm going with tires.

yeah, it is hard to find big ass chains. well, i'm being resourceful since i'm budget tight and can't order online and all. wish me luck

02/24/07

got me a sweet deal of tires

I got:
truck tire
mini truck tire
and your ordinary tire

all for 200 pesos. yeah, it's not free even though I got it from a junk shop, but nonetheless a very good bargain. it cannot get any better than that.

so i'll be bringing them tires later to my friend's place and go back there tomorrow to discuss the shit we will be doing with those.

still no chain. if all fails, i'll end up buying the ones on our neighbor, which is a hardware, 150 pesos for a meter and the chains are thick enough. i'll see what I can do.

the current exchange rate today is 48.60 pesos - 1 dollar

but let's say it's still 50 pesos - 1 dollar

so that will be 4 dollars

also, a loader tire is coming. woot

loader tires=tractor tires right?

and dont you guys have dumps out there?

a dump is where people go and dump thier trash, every time i go to dumps i see tons of old tires, you can just take them, from tractor tires to regular...

getfitdoc said:
loader tires=tractor tires right?

and dont you guys have dumps out there?

a dump is where people go and dump thier trash, every time i go to dumps i see tons of old tires, you can just take them, from tractor tires to regular...

well, yeah, but i dunno where they are if there's one. besides, i already have tires and a tractor tire coming next week.

maybe next time, i'll look for other places

Winter said:
is 50pesos a lot? What can you buy with it?

50 pesos over here is not much nowadays. you can still get full in 50 pesos.

what can it buy? well, not much but let's just say it will make mulli happy

02/25/07

update

i finally won

I FINALLY FORCE FED MYSELF AND WON DAMMIT!

made a huge bowl of noodles and we all know how heavy those are in the stomach and a large ass bowl of steam beef accompanied by a bowl of veggie. i almost want to give up after a mins of eating minimally..but I went on and on and fucking on till I felt my old "TUMMY" is coming back and i gobbled it all down. i'm baaaaaaaack

also, my good friend ruel have a 1/2 inch thick chain and damn is it heavy. though it's not very long, i borrowed it from him...as a reference when I go to hardware stores tomorrow for chains.

i told myself, it's all worth it and will pay off and besides, it's very interesting and quite fun to have them 'WTF ARE THOSE ASSHOLES DOING' kind of look.

Lol I don't get what the point of the tire beating was for? Working on your swing?

Btw, when you do tire pulls, you want to pull them for a far distance, not just up that little ramp lol. Get some rope and tie all three of the tires together so they don't fall off.

Back