Angry Angry Angry

Winter said:
Lol I don't get what the point of the tire beating was for? Working on your swing?

Btw, when you do tire pulls, you want to pull them for a far distance, not just up that little ramp lol. Get some rope and tie all three of the tires together so they don't fall off.

the thing is....the thing that I never said was....this was a prototype GPP. it was never meant a workout.

meaning, it's a 'to see how it works a bit' since we can't work it out all out since I don't have chains yet and sledgehammer. i'm using a steel bat on the tires.

the lil tire pull was just a testing for the camera. of course, i can't type that in the youtube part...no spoiler. lol

the hitting the tire part is a bad ass thing. it actually works your grip, arm strength and body coordination...hip swings, shoulder swings and all. good cardio if you're bored with jogging and all

yup. solid ass rocks. my friend has a garden and to my surprise, has tons of rocks.

the sled dragging, I did it in a short distance just for the cam.

yeah, sledgehammer. still looking for it

yeah, i'll post more. thank you for enjoying it

update
02/26/07

I finally found a god-send hardware. it has everything.

from 50 inch thick solid ass bars down to cables. chains, sledges, you name it! i'm happy now

their chains are 1/2 inchers

a 5 foot half inch chain is about 30#'s...

i can't wait for the next video, and make sure your buddy is smokin his cigerette again. that pulls it all together

oh that's Jun. i duno but he is a damn smoker but strong and an experienced fighter. poor guy though...suffered blood pressures in the past.

how would u suggest me buying them chains?? I mean, how long???

Actually the guy getting it from the black dude looks like mulligan. mulligan don't you think? looks like he is saying PLEASE give it to me.

tman55 said:
Actually the guy getting it from the black dude looks like mulligan. mulligan don't you think? looks like he is saying PLEASE give it to me.

Looks like an episode from QUEER AS FOLK :druggie:

lol. not changing this avie for 2 months.

anyways, i'm missing gym. i know i'll be weak as fuck or something at start but it's a start. i see people going heavy ass shit in their lifts and i'm mad...mad at why don't I have that extra push in me to go such. argh.

hey tman, how's the movie editing?

AngryMuscles said:
lol. not changing this avie for 2 months.

anyways, i'm missing gym. i know i'll be weak as fuck or something at start but it's a start. i see people going heavy ass shit in their lifts and i'm mad...mad at why don't I have that extra push in me to go such. argh.

hey tman, how's the movie editing?

maybe i will havew a fewminutes tonight to mess with it. i'll let you know.

Back