Angry Angry Angry

yes adi! but for now, it will be tire dragging since budget doesn't allow me to buy them large chains yet.

luqui: it's technically a GPP to enhance them motor skills and all.

03/02/07

update

tires set
3 meters of 3/8 inch chains ready
locks ready
rocks ready (inserting them inside them tires)
belt ready
place ready
rage ready

problem
can't put a hole on tire so what we did was we tied the chain over the tire and by dragging/pulling it, the chain gets scarred.

solution
must find a tire shop and let them cut/puncture a hole on the tire, middle part for chain.

that is all

I've seen your vid and the tires you have are too small. I think you said big tires are too expensive. Bad you're too far because a few months ago I got a tractor tire broken and had to replace it. :(

oh wow...that's one hot sexy tire.. mmmmmmhmmmm...goddamn now i'm having a tire fetish. lol!

thanks for sharing. i'll have those one of these days. i make ways with things I like in life. thanks again

luquillo78 said:
I've seen your vid and the tires you have are too small. I think you said big tires are too expensive. Bad you're too far because a few months ago I got a tractor tire broken and had to replace it. :(

too small for flipping yes

too small for dragging, wrong

AngryMuscles said:
oh wow...that's one hot sexy tire.. mmmmmmhmmmm...goddamn now i'm having a tire fetish. lol!

thanks for sharing. i'll have those one of these days. i make ways with things I like in life. thanks again
Maybe you could go to a rural place and look for broken tires.

luquillo78 said:
My football(american football) coach used to make us flip tractor tires during practices and it got the team pretty strong.

03/03/07

GPP

JOGGING=21 minutes (compared to the 4.41 mins from way back)
*edit* 47 mins cooldown walk <--forgot to add

TIRE DRAG
10-wheeler tire=4 laps (that's go then return with 30, 20 or 10 sec rest) *distance* 48 meters/157 feet each lap

TIRE RUN (same tire)
2 laps running as fast as we could for explosiveness with 40 sec rest per stop. 157 feet each lap

TIRE PULL (tire filled with rocks, sadly we don't know how heavy it was)
2 laps and i'm fucked

and that's it for me. it owned me. we didn't hit it with a baseball bat now...some other time.

luckily, the park has a large open field (soil with grass and all and not just cement floor) so the chain was saved from being fucked up and people there didn't mind at all. we weren't scolded or anything at all, just got tons of eyes.

a guy who saw us came and ask, 'what are u doing this for?' I said, 'power training'.
guy 'what competition are u guys joining?' I said, 'we're doing this for fitness and fun only'

watch out for the vid

PS: CALVES/LEGS/BODY were so burned out

Last edited:
thanks jt. the tire darg/pull was light on the start, but as the distance grew, tension/stress slowly starts to kick in and making that tire weigh like 200 pounds. it is all good. i felt like I squatted/deadlift for 50 reps after all these.

it is cardio/strength man!

i beat my old jogging record from a shameful 4.41 mins to 21 mins..21 solid mins. next target 30-40 mins then 50 mins then an hour.

my friend, ruel, beat his old record by a mile. from 40 mins, with my shouting and encouragement on the field, he ended up with 1 hour and 10 mins...nonstop and that's because he got bored..lol!

vid coming up

all in all

NO FUCKING SHIN SPLINTS!!!! ruel taught me how to jog right and i felt it burned my calves bard..shins didn't even hurt at all..like nothing happened. i like it

Back