50x10
120x6-4

pushdown
80x5-5-5

bent lat
15x8-8

that's it

thanks winter!

ok first of all: i'm currently suffering from an injured/infected right toe and it's annoying how u can repeatedly had ur fucked up toe keep hitting on anything...ya know..bumping into it. it damn hurts.

also, i have an abnormal thyroid and for the past ....4 months..starting last december, my meds went out and i dind't bother refilling it. I went, 'hey maybe i can overcome it by just working out' it didn't last. it affected my legs. hyperthyroidism makes ones legs weak. no shit

last rant: I cannot believe, when i went to gym, the powerrack is being raped by 2 gays who's doing incline bench/deadlift....cutting me off from squatting.

conven (i cleaned them and put it behind my back..it's annoying)
barx20
100x5-5

when I was going for 135..ya knw...cleaning it then putting on my bck. the fags just finished.

135x5
155x2-5
177x2-2-2
legs were shaking and I was very worried about my injury

db snatch
50eax6-5
i feel sick. another fag talked to me and said,' hey man, i'm worried about u and ur lifts. u might get injured' i said, 'and that's what make people badass foo' meaning...dangerous exercises

inner hip
100x20

outer
100x12

db curl
25x8
30x5-5-5

the end. my toe is aching

WANT PIC OF SAID TOE?

thanks luqui! i'm really naturally weak..unlike the rest of you..so what i'm lifting now is a big deal for me. even my dad says i'm thinner than before. everyone is saying i'm thinner now

after watching the dvd, i was left in awe. I see how they go about in competitions even though it's only through a lens, how they train, the horror of putting a shirt on, the sufferings from injuries, blood popping here and there. it's crazy fun! i like

won't be working out til next week or till my big toe is healed. i find it that by exerting force and tiring myself out fucks the injury up. so no workout at all except wanking

04/28/07

had my right great toe covered in some aloe vera chinese voodoo shit and all. hope it gets better.

also, will be undergoing a strict tricep power routine for 6 weeks. will see what happens

04/29/07

can't help it..

BAND WORKOUT AT HOME

blue band side lats (minimum resistance)

green band side lats (medium resistance)

note: the band side lats are crazy because unlike db which u can somehow cheat swing it up, it can't with band...u have to muscle it ..crazy crazy

blue band BB type curl

green band bb type curl

green band upright row

green band bent row
double green band row
double green band and 1 red band (red=heavy ass resistance) row

blue band GM
double blue band gm
3 <--crazy resistance

and that's it

04/30/07

DIPS
i suck at dips. 90 sec rest applies here

pec deck
50x10-10-10
90 sec rest applies here

decline ez bar skull crusher(dunno bar weight)
10kg on bar=12-12-12-12
90 sec rest applies

that's it. must get dips up. it's really 5x10

hey there luqui. i dunno.when u do dips, do you feel it on your shoulders too?? it feels like my shoulders are gonna tear since I go deep.

AngryMuscles said:
hey there luqui. i dunno.when u do dips, do you feel it on your shoulders too?? it feels like my shoulders are gonna tear since I go deep.
Yes, you're supposed to feel it in your shoulders as well. What you can do, if you have the equipment, change the handles so they are facing out more so you get more of a stretch in your chest as compared to more tricep/shoulder work.

nasty workout!

db snatch--watching pullinbig do the 105's is ridiculous.

What happened to toe? Ingrown toenail?

AngryMuscles said:
04/20/07

rack pull (knee level)
barx20
135x3
200x3
243x3 <---over/over
287x2 <--under/over grip
310x1 <--under/over
note: it was so hot my grip was sweaty. could have gone for more really...on 287 bleh

speed sumo
200x3-3

db snatch (total back drive..didn't even motherfuking hop or pb would scold me)
50 eax5-3
after the 5 reps on each..i feel totally sick. want to puke already

db curl
25x6
30x3
25x8

i hate my day

thanks winter. it's just your old school bars.

mister: most DB snatches I see are with jumps/squatting down...explosiveness if you will. now with PB, it's all back power...still with explosiveness but harder. not ingrown man, just injured a part of my toe and it swelled up..now my nail fucks it up even more by being abnormal and poking against it. i'm recovered now. no more wound but some swelling still.

05/02/07

single arm db extension
15eax10-10-10-6-6

db snatch (leg drive and hop)
60x3ea

reverse grip pulldowns
55x12-12-12-12

90 sec rest in between applies

food that I ate last night party, cousin's b-day

1st pic contains 5 scoops of fried rice, 4 drumsticks and mushrooms/broccolis
2nd pic contains 2 piece steaks, 3 giant ass shrimps and again, the mushrooms

and last pic me with brocoli ...face to face