Angry Angry Angry

thanks adi!

here's something i just found out

the reason they are banning me to film my lifts is because them groups of old fucks complained about it.

the end.

AngryMuscles said:
thanks adi!

here's something i just found out

the reason they are banning me to film my lifts is because them groups of old fucks complained about it.

the end.
why would your filming bother them?

maybe they are fucking insecure or something. honestly, this would not stop me from filming. fuck them

getfitdoc: membership expires this august

i'm contemplating whether I should go heavy again or just stick with band speeds for a while. it is not that i can't go heavy, it is just that I kind of feel burned out for a while and after my membership expires on august, i'll be working out nighttimes, mainly 7-10 pm

ah well.

i may buy more bands and see what happens, though using those bands last week, the tension was already nasty

05/05/07

i again underestimated the bands. i shouldn't have done bands. i failed miserably, so to compensate for it

squat
135x8 speed
177x3-3-3-3-3 <--all last reps were rest pause of 5 seconds. i love teh feeling of blood rushing to your head and slowly turning it into a tomato.

db snatch
50eax6-6

hip machine
100x15-15

note: must never do db snatch and sldl at the same day. should interchange. dropping band works and replacing with rest pause.

i feel so sick after workout that i want to vomit so bad

when you say "speed" do you mean rapid reps or what?
i use an explosive rise when i SQT lowering slow, then i try to basically "jump" back into a standing position (most notably with the lighter wts.)

that's it. just like yours and less resting time to go down when I came up, but it is controlled.

band squats=serious business.

06/07/07

bench
135x2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2
all pauses of 3 seconds..vision was becoming blurry as I pause

incline machine
100x6
145x6
160x3

decline skulls (olympic ez bar)
10kg on barx5-4

oh single arm db extension
15eax5

had to stop since it bothers my shoulders so bad

reverse grip pushdowns
70x8-8

i hate bench days

AngryMuscles said:
thanks luqui! db extensions really never was meant for me. no matter hw I do it, it really hurts my shoulders.
then find something else that works for ya, that doesnt bother your shoulder.

none at all

i just tempo myself with my lifts. if you would notice, i don't deads for a while and trying new stuff and see where it goes. why? because i feel awfully weak right now so kind of working around it.

Back