Angry Angry Angry

06/12/07

pause squats
200x2-2-2 <---i didn't time my pauses. no one to assist on that part and was at the old gym
210x1

db snatch
60x3
70x1 <--nasty

seated calf <--i missed this
100x10-10 <---didn't do much. worried about toe still

ez curl <--not olympic
on bar, 10kgx10
on bar, 15kgx10
on bar, 20kgx5
on bar, 25kgx5
on bar, 30kgx2
on bar, 20kgx5
on bar, 10kgx10

db curl
20x5

that's it. wait for pause video

Angry, maybe you need to find another gym where people like to powerlift, like you. May be then you'll have more motivation to lift.

true winter. no shit about me finding a good powerlifting gym that doen't give u shit ass routines like the one I had before. yes, they are champions and all, but if they're gonna treat me like that, i'll pass. the other powerlifting gyms i know are very far from home. an hour drive if you will and the road their is always traffic jammed. it's quite sad really. i'm doing the best I can do lift as much as possible but x.x

ringo, the huge guy from slimmer's is not always around. well, he has a busy life and i can't workout with him all the time even though our schedule of lifts is the same. quite sad. he is the only one who yells at me during lifts and sometimes ask advices on some lifts from me. as usual, i don't teach/tell/advice things I don't know

06/14/07

bench
110x5-5
135x5-5 <--pause
155x2-2-1 <--pause

military press <---been a long long time
110x5-5-5
i feel so sick doing OH presses..dunno why

old gym's cable machine destroyed so that's it

thanks t-man!

06/16/07

lats down
50x10-10-10

single arm chest supported row
100eax6-6-6

banded hyperextension

that is all and I feel so sick i want to puke!

06/20/07

stress is an enemy no matter in what way you look at it. it will strike you down no matter how tough you are, how big you eat, lift, sleep, it will strike you down like a little dog. Weather is a bad thing too. god hates earth. got this nasty injury on my left upper chest area. a hole really. got into a fight. yeah, got stabbed but not deadly deep...just child deep. enemy got choked out then ended up having me beating him up for free :3

also, having fever. duno when will be back to gym

indeed adi! that's life. cant live without work. wound is healing well. just can't lift left arm OH way since that will stretch the wound. actually i didn't want to fight. i was merely provoked far too long by this person...years rather and i just lost it

the thing about it....eventhough i am having a fever, i still have to work or they'll fire me right on the spot/phone

stabbed me with a piece of glass from the beer bottle that I evaded. yes, I win the fight. it's a streetfight. i doubt they'll even complain about the rear naked choke. he was bigger than me. no shit about that. so I guess what I did was a wise thing.

also, when you're sick, it is normal to shrink, loose some size, strength. i'm not worried about it..at all. in fact, my bf% might drop from it.

I will be taking some MMA classes this upcoming summer. My trainer has worked with Matt Hughes before so I'm excited to see what's going to be made of me :druggie:

Back