Angry Angry Angry

Winter said:
I will be taking some MMA classes this upcoming summer. My trainer has worked with Matt Hughes before so I'm excited to see what's going to be made of me :druggie:

I've thought about doing this....

06/23/07

did heavy punching today. knuckles sore as fuck since we did both heavy bag, a thick rubber covered wood, and a banana tree, which was a very good thing to punch since it is all squishy and feels like it is bleeding with each punch. heavy bag was with gloves while rubber covered wood and banana tree is bare. good cardio

Last edited:
A***yMuscles said:
06/27/07

no workout as of yet. will not workout now. will do next month..i think. concentrating on cardio/dieting
Be careful. Last time you did the one month off business, you lost a ton of strength and you were really never able to get all of it back.

Angry at least continue to do the DB shoulder press you were doing and the sledge hammer work. i would also suggest to hit the wts for atleast high rep sets. dont wanna lose to much strength.

yeah! i got ya, bros. be back to gym tomorrow. i really don't want this but circumstances calls for it and i'm really stressed. i just want to time to stop if possible

07/03/07

at random gym

squat
100x5
170x2-2-2

db snatch
50x3-3

ez bar curl
20x10
40x6
50x5-6

hammer curl
20x10

bare handed heavy bag work for hours <--not at gym

thanks adi and luqui.

my membership will be done in august so i'll be back to the old gym.

will take vid of current bag work if have the chance

07/05/07

pause bench
135x2-2-2

military press
100x5-5
note: i'm adding this baby in my workout again because it is the king of shoulder

tricep pushdown
100x10-6

side lats
10x10

plate raise
10kgx10

i'm not in the mood and feel very down and depressed

Back