100x10-10-10

seated calf
66x20
122x15-15-15

ez curl
40x10-10-10

bent side lats
10x10-10-10

i'm bringing back my old 3x10 and will indulge in overtraining like I did before.

i've been feeling very strange. i dunno if I had too much cardio or if I'm still out of shape..i really don't know man! though i am sure i'm not cutting ..yet..but..

somehow, i disliked saucy gym like the one I am currently with. all of the sudden i disliked the place and all that crap. haha emo

AngryMuscles said:
i've been feeling very strange. i dunno if I had too much cardio or if I'm still out of shape..i really don't know man! though i am sure i'm not cutting ..yet..but..
Angry when I lost some weight last summer I lost quiet a lot of strenght. And it wasn't too much weight I lost, about 8 lbs, but squats were not the same. It sucks.

Angry work out looks nice.
and as far as energy goes, just make sure your cals are high enough to funtion, yet low enough to cut..sounds strange but it is do able.

07/12/07

pause bench
135x3-3-3

pause military (meaning brining it all down to upper chest)
100x6-5

incline flyes
20x10-10

hammer db press
40x5-4

pushdown
100x6-6

front plate raise
10kgx5

makes me want to be "ON IT" all this time

AngryMuscles said:
of course not! if it was, i'd be happy

i just say the front plate raise in kg so i had to ask bro...keep hitting it hard, progress comes with time

it comes and goes for me due to personal issues like stress at work, being sick/fever/flu because of it. i regret taking my first time off from gym. that alone cost me. won't happen again

the gym is my haven for releasing stress from the day. I'd fucking snap people's head's off without it. it's my 3x a week medicine

AngryMuscles said:
thing is, i'm already tired after work x.x

I hear ya bro. When ii come home, if i sit down, i fall asleep everytime, dead serious. I sit on the couch and pass out in about 2 minutes and end up sleeping 2-3 hours. I just come home, get my protien/creatine shit going, take some ephedrine/caffiene and go slam the gym. The uppers wear off around 11pm when i crash into bed.

Back