Angry Angry Angry

after my membership, i'll be doing that. the reason i can't yet is because:

work place is near the saucy gym that I don't have time to rest at work or even go home.

u think i should gear?

AngryMuscles said:
3/4 years

You're at that personal decision step. I would say, being where we are posting, that the goal is to learn enough to be able to cycle successfully and safely. If you think you are ready, and are ready to take 2-3 extra things to ward off potential side effects, and you have the spare cash...do it. Step up to the next level and break through those plateaus.

07/16/07

heavy bag work
heavy bag muay thai kicks
focus mitt works
cardio keeping up

shin bruised
foot battered and limped
knuckles sore

had a nice day

Last edited:
man, i haven't done any of that stuff in years...i need to get back into it

didn't get any sleep. niece keep bothering me during sleep by sliding over to my bed at my legs and putting me in a weird angle. didn't sleep at all. thank you

07/18/07

warm up (5 pound DB on hand)
left jab
right straight
left jab right straight
left jab right straight foot jab (left leg)
left jab right straight foot jab (right leg)
foot jabs
note: i was at the old gym. i'm trying to request putting heavy bags in the gym since i will be lifting here after slimmers.

lats down
50x20
110x10-10

rack deads (knee level)
135x10-10

seated calf
165x10-10-10

military press
100x5-5
110x5-5

bent side lats
10x10-10

ez curl
30x10-10

hypers

afterwards, i didn't immediately went home, but stayed at the gym and talking to the trainer, who is into MMA and asked things and that. saw a big dude at the gym. got to talk to him after he was done squatting, sharing ideas and MMA stuff. he had a hard time dieting, from 165-250. he is huge, no shit his BF is past 25%. would be interesting to be lifting with him and see what happens.

are Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) legal in your country?

sounds like you are feeling better.

Back