Angry Angry Angry

05/18/06

still haven't lift due to circumstances beyond my control. Work sucks due to tons of overtime requirements....no time for gym..dammit. There is a nearby mall and wondering about joining for membership. haven't seen the gym yet though...this sucks..

oh yeah...and people are now calling me elephant man....^^ it is a good thing..trust me

AngryMuscles said:
05/18/06

still haven't lift due to circumstances beyond my control. Work sucks due to tons of overtime requirements....no time for gym..dammit. There is a nearby mall and wondering about joining for membership. haven't seen the gym yet though...this sucks..

oh yeah...and people are now calling me elephant man....^^ it is a good thing..trust me

It will not take long to lose your strength then you will be Baby Muscles.
:wallbash:

should I feel special that mulligan is using my self pic avatar?? LOL

yeah..i'll take some later when I get home.

The thing is..my work is very straineous and well..tiring..I've been eating twice..or thrice than before..which is good I suppose..to overcome tiredness..but it just can't be done x.x

now I hatemy boss..boo!!!

AngryMuscles said:
should I feel special that mulligan is using my self pic avatar?? LOL

yeah..i'll take some later when I get home.

The thing is..my work is very straineous and well..tiring..I've been eating twice..or thrice than before..which is good I suppose..to overcome tiredness..but it just can't be done x.x

now I hatemy boss..boo!!!

Find another JOB angry its not worth it.

actually it's worth it...just had to drop the overtimes...that is all

and I have excusd myself for OT today...reason?? what else...workout!

and you are fucked up, mulligan ^^

05/19/06

LEGS/calves/abs!!!

177x5
200x5
220x5 <--woot!!!
243x1 <---PR WOOO HOO!!!!

BOX BENCH
200x5
220x2
It's really funny..I mean..while I was doing the box bench, there were lots of girls in front of me doing aerobics and well..hot asses yta know...and it's fun whe they commented about me doing squats ^^

GM
133x8 <--x.x

wasn't able to do much weighted abs since the aero girls is blocking most of the abs machines and the decline bench...x.x

CABLE PULL THRUS:
140x8
160x5
180x5

SEATED CALF
143x12-12-12
176x12-12-12
200x10 <--front direction only
220x8 <--front direction only

and I'm done. Went home and enjoyed a big-ass chicken dinner.

05/21/06
wasn't able to hit gym today due to sudden emergency with friend..yadda yadda girl left him...gone wild...suicide..boo...

anyways...will follow PB's routine starting tom...so it's legs again....I know I know..been doing nothing but legs...it's really sad

05/22/06

LEGS/abs

LEG PRESS
220x10
330x10
440x5
550x5

BOX BENCH
177x5
200x5

CABLE PULL THRUS
150x5
180x5
200x5 woot!

SEATED CALF
143x10-10-10
176x10-10-10
220x10 <--front direction

ABS

weighted abs 2x20

and i'm out.

hate lifting at night due to gym population..tons of peopls and aero girls..x.x crowded nonetheless...so hence..the gym is not big enough..

Nice workout angry. I hear you on crowded gyms. My gym is very small and when it's full of people I almost hit people with my butt when I get down for a deadlift.

thanks JT and luquillo!

how funny that most people thought box is cheating???

people would think that you don't know what you're doing when THEY themselves don't know or do not have any idea on what you're doing..

AngryMuscles said:
thanks JT and luquillo!

people would think that you don't know what you're doing when THEY themselves don't know or do not have any idea on what you're doing..

Box squats are good. I am sure you go down far enough on them...

I have seen people that go down about 3/4 of the way on box squats because the box is to high. They are cheating.

AngryMuscles said:

Box squats are great. Many say that the only way to improve squats after hitting your peaks is with box squats.

05/25/06

BACK/BI/ABS

Note: The gym was uber full when I got there. No place to deads and a hot milf using rack for squats and lunges. so went ahead and did some posteriors first.

CABLE PULL THRUS:
200x10
200x10
(200 is the entire stack)

THEN she's done racking

SUMO RACK
220x5
300x5

fucked afterwards...x.x

waited for this damn highschool chick to finish her almost endless sit ups..she's cute..i'll give her that..so dropped the abs plan and went to hit rows first

BENT ROWS
155x10
177x10

she's still not damn finish!!

REVERSE GRIP PULLDOWNS
50x10
100x10
130x5
120x5

afterwards, my entire arm were both fucked!!!!!! can't grip no mo x.x

then abs!

heavy abs 2x20

wide curls <--arms weak already
44x10

reverse curls
44x5

blah blah blah blah i' m fucked and stumbled my way home

05/27/06

CHEST/TRI

WIDE GRIP BENCH(no olympic bar)
110x5
132x5
132x3
154x3

HAMMER GRIP BENCH
25sx10
30sx6

PUSHDOWNS
50x10
80x10-10
90x10
100x5
(and PB said 100 x.x )

CYBEX HAMMER GRIP PRESSES(shoulder)
50x10
100x4
110x4
120x4
150x1

SIDE RAISES
15x10
20x7

FRONT RAISES
15x7
20x7

final note: My right tricep gives out easily. my triceps are weak and I suck! my bad actually..been neglecting the chest/shoulder a lot and doing the usual strong lifts(back/legs) so i'll keep it tight now and see what happens..

and I don't know what pull-a-part means. please explani. thanks

Nice work Mad muscles:)

You might want to add Close Grip Bench Presses to strenthen your tri's. It's a good compound exercise that will help BP, too.

Watched your vid on box squats, too. Form looks good. Keep at it!

Back