Angry Angry Angry

05/30/06

LEGS

SQUAT(all with looking up..really helped..thanks PB)
177x5
200x5
220x3 <----form got fucked on the last rep..semi GM it x.x heavy man :p

note:I really have to start avoiding going to gym pass 6:30pm due to the floodage of power racking hugging bastards and aero girls. Don't you just think...it's really..FUCKING funny for someone to be using the power rack.....FOR DUMBBELL CURLS. I mean..crap man..he was doing like....10 sets with 25lbs DB..alternating from curls to hammercurls. so..I have to wait for like....30 freaking minutes because he was also sitting on those bench like sits. Went ahead and did some stretching and a bit treadmill.

BOX BENCH
200x5

didn't feel like it..so only did 1 set.

*edit* I forgot that I also did some cybex hammer shoulder presses while waiting for this guy to finish using the cables.

HAMMER SHOULDER PRESSES
100x1
150x1
180x1
200x1
250x0
210x0

with 0 indicating halfway

CABLE PULL THRUS(200 is the entire stack and yes..people told me that i'm lifting at random and don't know what I'm doing at all..this makes me angry...lol)
200x10
200x5

I hate crowded place..so left early without doing abs and calves. A loled when this..hot college chick scolded her bf for not doing leg exercises and that he'll turn out like johnny bravo...you guys do know johnny bravo, right??

Also, our gym is going to increase its price this June 1 due to new machines that they ordered...so they say. I just...wish they would have a reverse hyper. that's all I ask from them...

BOX: need advice on them...on how to make them..what the size...inches...stuff like those. would really help. thanks

that is all!

(sorry for the rant..just had to get it out)

Last edited:
06/01/06

CHEST/TRI

RACK BENCH
155x5
177x5
200x1

(can I do rack bench after benching or will it be a killer already??)

BENCH HAMMERS
45x10
50x8
55x8

CYBEX SHOULDER HAMMER
100x5
150x5 <---last rep was a force rep x.x
170x0
120x5 <--again, too tired...last rep was a bomber

CABLE PUSHDOWNS
50x10
80x10
90x10
100x5
110x3

SIDE LATS
10x7
15x7
20x7

just for fun..

PEC DECKS <--I just realized that our pec deck machine could easily tore your pecs and prolly snap your shoulders...

50x5
80x3 <---because I don't want my shoulders to be ripped off..that's why.

then this guy at the changing room just kept yacking and yacking about girls drooling all over him and complaining about love handles..

that is all

haha interesting day!he was complaining about his own love handles or them on all these so called girls that drool over him?

rookie03 said:
haha interesting day!he was complaining about his own love handles or them on all these so called girls that drool over him?

he was yacking about pimps wanting to give him girls on his way to the gym. Then says he is already married..yadda yadda..and prefer gym rather than those bitches..yada yadda..complaining that he has love handles that just won't go away...and complaining that his chest doesn't grow..even if he kept doing 10 sets of 10 reps already..

lovely day~

nice work Angry and like JT said to pay any mind to those F*cks. their just gonna be jealouse when you pass them up lift wise. keep it up bro.

Good work. I think you should do rackbench instead of flat bench and throw in some DB press.

What are bench hammers? Do you mean Hammerstrength benchpress?

AngryMuscles said:
bench hammers=db hammerstrengths ^^

so you're suggesting that I do DB presses after rackbench??

ANGRY you look like BRUCE LEE . Those vids are great keep up the good work

AngryMuscles said:
bench hammers=db hammerstrengths ^^

so you're suggesting that I do DB presses after rackbench??
Yeah, do dumbell incline presses after rackbench and maybe some flies. The routine I'm using for bench has gotten me a lot stronger and my chest is a lot fuller looking IMO.

Mulligan said:
ANGRY you look like BRUCE LEE . Those vids are great keep up the good work

well, most asians look like bruce lee while most americans looks like a carbon copy of justin timberlake

Winterlong said:
Yeah, do dumbell incline presses after rackbench and maybe some flies. The routine I'm using for bench has gotten me a lot stronger and my chest is a lot fuller looking IMO.

thanks bro! I'm actually going to switch rackbench with regular benching per week..if that is alright

Back