Angry Angry Angry

09/26/07

pause squats
leg press
DB GM
seated calves
leg raises

note: after DB GM, i feel like puking. my core is so used and tired, that I want to puke. it's true...our core does get burned out and make u feel like u want to puke..it's natural i think.

i feel stronger.

Nice workouts Angry! Keep after it bro. I've done some bag work before (punches mixed with sprint intervals) and the fat just melted off. Every time I did that shit I thought I'd puke. lol

Keep up with the core workout bro; it's great to get ya strong. Stay strong and stay angry bro.

thanks tominator

ok. i've encountered some computer problems and it was all because i didn't clean my computer. it has been 2-3 years already or less since I cleaned it.

i got fucked and compie fucked me over. it hanged at times and won't function at all.

talked around and asked around. gained the information I need and went on to buy me a bitchin handcarry vacuum cleaner.

went home and blow the shit out of the computer. dust bunnies...millions and billions of them..thick ones, thin ones, sticky ones...it was nasty.

if compie still fucks up after cleaning, i may format and come back some other time here.

that is all

ok got problem.

after formatting compie, i forgot my password and all that crap. used the forgot password and fuck even changed my name, TO FUCKING BOOMA!!! not angrymuscles anymore. wtf man

so yeah.....THISIS STILL ME...BOOMA IS ANGRYMUSCLES. fuck x.x

09/30/07

10 am
16-18 mins of bas rutten's boxing tape. pukevilles and didn't even complete the 29 mins workout.
45 mins of my own paced bag work. no kicks/knees/elbows

5:20 pm
45 mins bag work again.

that is all

hello everyone! guess what,

THE NEXT DOOR TO OUR GYM IS AN MMA GYM!!!!!! THEY HAVE FINALLY MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!

the mma gym is not associated with the new gym I am currently working out at.

this mma gym has branches all around philippines and finally they came to our place, caloocan!!!

man, i am so excited, I added 5 kgs to all my lifts and they all feel light. i am that happy!!!

when I got to the gym, i saw the next door, which was an empty room before, and saw the banner, which says

Manoy Boxing and Martial Arts Gym

i went in and there it was, an MMA gym being made, built, and just dying to have people train in there. the ring isn't complete yet but damn it will be so cool!

i couldn't contain myself and kept asking lots and lots of questions and expressing interest in such!

so the owner is, Randy M. Biron www.bironfigtingacademy.com

he said the greatest piece of advice any newbie should heed: keep things simple.

he showed me his MMA fight pics and underground MMAs, which I believe, he said was no rules..almost...kind of like UFC 1.

the payment is cheap comparing to the MMA gyms I have been too.

at other MMA GYMS:
Initial pay would be instant lifetime, which is 25,000 or more.
if not, per session would be like 1-3,000 or something like that.

it is acceptable and understood that most MMA GYM requires you to buy ur own shorts/uniform and maybe gloves too. so that's out of the way

now, this MMA GYM is like this
initial pay is 500 pesos that is already good for 1 year
then per 2-hour session, 150 pesos.

so cheap and the best thing is that it is close to our place.

it's monday-saturday 6 am - 10 pm

i cannot wait to start!!!

10/02/07
pause squats
DB GM
leg raises
seated calves
farmer walk because gym heed my will and expanded gym, giving me a lot of long spaces to do it

and that's it. it was storming today too in the philippines and i guess this is luck!

10/04/07
30 min nonstop bag work

10/05/07
db flat
db snatch
db row
standing military

and that's it.

MMA gym is almost done. they'll start next week.

ok before anything else, i am very busy with life to be updating right on the spot/date

so here it is

10/09/07

pause squats
leg presses (brutal after pause squats)
DB gm.

all lifts went up

10/12/07

MMA TIME!

6 pm
paid the things needed to be paid.
major stretching/warm ups with head coach himself
went to ring
stance/footwork learning time, very brutal and not easy
proper punching learning time
learned proper boxing breathing
stance/footwork/punching all together..shadow box
rapidfire for 1 minute.
hand wraps/gloves wearing time
focus mitt time with strict proper punches and footworks
more focus mitts
bag work using all the things i learned

9:30 pm

after that, i stayed around and talk and get to know people, offer a space outside house to put their banners up...advertising if you will.

overall note: it's downright sick! i feel like i'm dying ya know...very brutal on the cardio part. my arms felt like 1000 pounds and my core fried, almost pukeville..must bring bucket next time.

i can't count the instances where i could just faint and get it over with. the instances where I really can't go on anymore...no more...

but what?? head coach pushed me further...beyond my limits..going the distance for a newbie. it's sadistic. heck, i can't feel my lungs anymore.

i did went the distance till I just....died...i have limits.......so legs gave out and i was o the mat....wiht blurry visions and cold lips. then rest then bag work and that's it

can't wait for tom's session..and no, it's not sarcasm ^-^

10/13/07

boxing.

same as before and cardio wasn't as bad as the first one. i actually feel a lot better and didn't gassed out much.

thanks mister!!!

training got stopped when both of my hands knuckles are bruised...like fuck.

even though with handwraps and thick leather gloves, i still got bruised.....bad yesterday's workout didn't made this happen. maybe punches got stronger??? i dunno.

i'm planning on a 4 days boxing workout in a week and 2 days lifting. what ya think??

i can never ever get the whole lifting/MMA stuff together

10/16/07

12 noon

stretchings
new arsenal to my disposal, body shot and uppercut
they love my bodyshot/uppercut form
more drills with footwork and such
ring work (mitts of 3 mins 3 rounds) it was easy. I pwned it..thanks to me learned how to properly breath. (20 seconds rapidfire on each round before time expires)
bag work 3 mins of 2 rounds (with rapidfire before time expires)
speed ball work (2 mins of something round and this is my rest from now on)
then ummm...i dunno what u call it...but it's a boxing shield that's nailed to the wall and stuff.

yeah yeah 3 mins of 3 rounds too. owned it

and comes the abs....no bench or decline, pure calisthenics...i failed

stayed some more for muay thai kicks and to cool down.

3:30 pm
went home

so all in all, my cardio did improve...i dunno how much, but it did.

final note: my uppercut, both hands, are strong and with more training, it could be devastating, said my trainer. same goes with my straight punch

Damn bro, every time I check in on you, you're stepping up your game. All that boxing training you're doing is going to have you ripped and shredded in no time! Rock on! You gonna vid some of your training sessions?

10/20/07

finally went the distance.

6 rounds of 3 mins focus mitts. punches getting stronger. mitt holder being moved by it. very tiring session
2 rounds of 2 mins bag work
calisthenic ab work
muay thai kicks <--just me playing around before going home

note: this october 27, a friend of mine from the MMA gym will have his debut in MMA world. he is a boxer before being challenged to MMA. so he underwent training and it was nasty. I was there. I saw them roll and kick and stuff. he has no prob with stamina...he has it..just the moves. them BJJ rollings are nasty...it's like....they're 2 snakes going at it. very cool!!!

there will be a vid of his MMA debut. i'll be going with them.

also, i have been having internet problem at home so I'm randomly using internet cafes and I am not comfortable about it. so unless I get the dsl back online at home, there will never be a vid. I will take vids and hang on to them then upload it for you guys.

also, final words, i have shedded fats and everyone who knows me compliments me about being slimmer. yes, boxing DOES that.

look at kimbo's lastest youtube vid on his boxing training. he looks a lot ripped and shredded and more slimmer. very cool

and that's it

10/24/07

was very tired from work to begin with

boxing training sucked due to it.

lifts has been going up. every session is with plus poundage.

i have no time for stuff. it sucks.

the vids of the training and the upcoming fight will be posted. don't worry!

10/28/07

45 mins jog

i felt like dying

*edit*

6 rounds of random minutes of bag work
then random amount of time for heavy bag kick work

update: dad is challenging me to an MMA fight. I said how about next year on my b-day, march 05. honsetly, my dad is a martial artist and does fight MMA in the early 60-70 and he is a street fighter..likely kimbo slice type, but without talks of money and rules. it's mostly a racial stuff..chinese and filipino.

I took his challenge and it is set for next year. the place would be the MMA gym that I train at since that's the only place near here with the ring. i dunno how many rounds it will be. maybe 5 rounds 5 mins would be suffice.

Last edited:
Back