MY bulk cycle log.

Tuesday- Day 52

Arimidex- .5mg

Training- Day Off

Comments- I can tell today that the Arimidex is working. I look better. For a while I was starting to look/feel like shit all bloated. But the last couple days you can tell. My waist is still big though. I think I am going to start doing a little cardio. I am going to start tomorrow probably.
I start Dbol on Sunday so I want to make sure I don't have excessive fat when I start.

Wed.- Day 53

Test-250mg
EQ-200mg

Training-Chest/Biceps
Pretty damn good workout. My shoulders were hurting a little bit, but I just blocked it out.

Incline DB Press- 70x12; 90x10; 120x9; 140x7
Decline Bench Press- 185x12; 235x10; 285x8
Flat DB Flys- 50x10; 60x9; 70x7

Standing Bar Curl- 80x16; 90x12; 100x10
Incline DB Curl- 30x10; 35x8; 40x7
DB Preacher Curl- 35x10; 40x10; 45x8

Comments- I started taking NYC+ today. Hopefully that will rid some of this extra fat. I did not do any cardio today. I did not have time. Hopefully tomorrow after legs I will do a little.

Thursday- Day 54

Arimidex- .5mg

Training-Legs
pretty good workout. Felt pretty strong in most of my lifts. I even got on the bike and did 20min.!

Leg Ext-(warm-ups) 20x90; 20x100; 20x110
Front Squats- 135x12; 185x10; 235x8; 265x6
Leg Press- 580x15; 670x12; 760x10
SLDL- 135x12; 225x10; 245x9
Lying Leg Curls- 75x15; 90x12; 105x9

Comments-
Not much to say. I can't wait for Sunday to start taking the Dbol again. I need to get into the other gym to weigh myself. I haven't been over there in a couple weeks.

Friday- Day 55

Nolvadex- 40mg

Training- Day Off

Comments-
My Right nipple started itching this morning so I took 20mg of Nolva right away. I will take another 20mg later on. Then keep taking it thru the rest of the cycle at 20mg/day.
I was hoping that I would not have to take them, but oh well.

Hey same thing happened to me mike isnt it a trip because mine didnt strat to act up till after I was finished with my D-Bol also

Well then maybe we should just take the dbol thru the whole cycle!!LOL

It has been almost 4 weeks since I stopped though. Oh well. Who knows, I may have jumped the gun a little bit, but I figure better be safe then sorry.

I just had a thread about all this the other day. But it itched differently today. Today it was right on my nipple, and before it was around the nipple and chest area. So I figure I better be cautious!

Saturday- Day 56

Arimidex- .5mg
Nolva- 20mg

Training- Delts/triceps
Pretty good workout. I worked out at a gym that I usually do not go to. So it was a nice change. I did the Standing Shoulder presses for a change. Talk about feeling weak! They are pretty hard to get used to. I will have to keep doing them.
I took some pictures outside in the parking lot. I will post them in a little bit.

Standing Shoulder BB Press- 135x10; 165x9; 185x5; 185x5
Bent 1-arm Lateral Raise- 30x12; 40x11; 50x10; 60x8
Upright Rows- 105x10; 135x9; 145x8

Decline Skull Crushers- 75x12; 85x10; 95x10; 105x8
1-arm Cable Pressdown- 40x10; 50x10; 60x8

Comments- I got my blood looked at today under the microscope. I had Roleou before and a lot of fungus. Now I am doing a lot better. The Roleou is almost gone and so is the fungus. So my blood is looking good.

Sunday- Day 57

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Dbol-40mgs
Test-250mgs
EQ-200mgs

Training- Day Off

Comments- Weel it is Easter today. We had a BBQ at my sisters' house. So a lot of good food there. I started the Dbol today.
I got a little headache for about an hour, but it wasn't bad.

OK on to the pictures.
I can tell that the water retension is a lot more visible. It has actually gone down some since I started taking the A-dex, but since I waited so long, it is just basically maintaining now.

I tried to upload the pictures, but the I used the high quality on my camera and the file is too big.

SO.....you have to go to my yahoo site and look at them, sorry.

Click here to see pictures:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/goldsgym95023/lst?.dir=/Bodybuilding+April'03&.view=t

Lots of good size you have put on...and you can still see your abs...

Good job and keep it up...

What show are you planning on doing...

chris

Thanks for the compliment.

I am wanting to do the Contra Costa show in May, 2004. I want to to the Novice Heavyweight and come in at 205-210 or so.

hey mike,

ive been trying your diet out and im on my 3rd week and im a lil tired of ground beef ive tried ground turkey and chicken, what else do you eat with out messing your diet up?

Nothin man. I eat the same shit everyday!! I have strong will power. I have been eating the same stuff basically for years!!

Don't think of it has something you enjoy, just something you need!!

Back