Who has used Pinnacle labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my dbol,test c,deca today. I will keep informed how it does.

You're gonna love it bro. Test E/Deca/dbol
wk 5 shit is potent def dosed correctly maybe even over. Wanna try tren a/test p/ Anavar (var) next time around. Heard the tren and Anavar (var) are potent as shit too

You're gonna love it bro. Test E/Deca/dbol
wk 5 shit is potent def dosed correctly maybe even over. Wanna try tren a/test p/ Anavar (var) next time around. Heard the tren and Anavar (var) are potent as shit too

Cool! Can't wait till it kicks in

Damn...Tren was top rated but the sides are horrific. You don't think running a low dose would help?

You should start your own thread. You're gonna get yer ass handed to you for running tren in your first cycle but you'll also get some good, legit feedback. Yeah, you're an idiot for jumping right into the hard stuff but we don't want to see anyone doing permanent damage to themselves.

best customer service ever crazy fast shipping! my last order took * days!! im in 1 1/2 week and im already up 10lbs, im still waiting on a international order and its about to be a month!! fuk inter im sticking wit pinnacle from now on they fukin rule!!!!!!!

best customer service ever crazy fast shipping! my last order took * days!! im in 1 1/2 week and im already up 10lbs, im still waiting on a international order and its about to be a month!! fuk inter im sticking wit pinnacle from now on they fukin rule!!!!!!!

10lbs in 1.5 wks? Somebody has dbol bloat

weights: It's interesting there site, says not taking orders but there is quanitys listed in stock

if you see "there are no order items available at this time" at the bottom of their site, that just means your shopping cart is empty and there are no items in it. Start ordering things and adding them to your cart and then look back at that homepage, boom it now shows your shopping cart. Did that to me before too.

You should start your own thread. You're gonna get yer ass handed to you for running tren in your first cycle but you'll also get some good, legit feedback. Yeah, you're an idiot for jumping right into the hard stuff but we don't want to see anyone doing permanent damage to themselves.

well said Epic Ed!!

Searched up and down for pinnacle but can't find anything about their website:smashcomp

Been burned before online and this finally sounds like a reliable source. My uncle has come through the past couple of times but not really a fan of his gear. Miss the days I didn't have to rely on a computer to get this stuff!!! Would appreciate any guidance...

Lmao you guys crack me up!! I just learned how to subscribe to threads on here... woops!! hmmmm... Yeah, I throw the angry bird @ the ladies when they come in... She's entertained watching my glutes get darted too haha, rare chick...

Oh and you DON'T want to efff w/ that angry bird- he's running all kinda sheeeet... ;)

mine offered to do my left glute for me! and judging by your pic we both have a couple of smokeshows on our hands... keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back